Chapter 4- My Way

Ian's POV

All I have to say right now is I hate Matt and Josh. After I saw them all mushy gushy with each other I took measures into my own hands. I grabbed Ian and we left. Matt and Josh so into each other didn't even notice. And no way was I gonna tour with them if they were gonna be like that.

Mike and I climbed onto a bus. I pulled on my hood so fans wouldn't recognize me. At this point I don't need a bunch of screaming fans to attack me. But then again it was usually Matt and Josh getting the girls to fall to their feet for them. But since they were gay, that wasn't happening anytime soon.

"Ian"

"Yeah?"

"Where are we going?"

I sighed. "Away"

"Can "away" be Macdonalds? I'm starving"

So that's how Mike and I ended up in a booth. I watched as Mike devoured fry after fry reminding me of our MSN dares where him and Matt had competed in eating fries. But Matt wasn't here which gave me some relief.

"How can you eat?" I scowled at Mike. "OUR BEST FRIENDS ARE GAY OK. JOSH AND MATT ARE GAY WITH EACH OTHER!" I then realized I was screaming. Mike glared at me.

"Wait Josh and Matt from Marianas Trench?" I turned my head to see three teenage girls- two brunettes and a blonde. It was the blue eyes brunette who had talked.

"Uhm yeah" Mike knew we jut gave up our hiding.

"So they're gay?" it was the prissy sounding blonde. She was genuinely shocked.

"Well Josh is bi. I don't know about Matt, he just admit it today by making out with Josh so yeah...."

By then the the other brunette pulled out her fancy iPhone and was typing away furiously.

"I'm Tianna". The other brunette introduced herself as

"I'm Taylor" That was the blonde.

"Jeena" the blue eyed brunette said.

"How old are you guys. Cause you guys look AMAZING" it was Mike being a major flirt. At least he wasn't gay.

"We are 24 and you guys are 27 right?" I nod. They looked like teenagers and they were 24! Wow.

Tianna continues to type away.

"Well it was great to meet you guys". Taylor. Smiles at us.

"Picture?" I suggest. So they leave with a picture of us and our phones numbers.

"Let's go crash dude" Mike had that flushed glow about him after that.

We boarded another bus and we stopped at a cheap motel. One night for $40- you can't go wrong there.

~~~~~~ 

The morning I woke up feeling worse than I ever have in my entire life.

"Mike" I threw one of my extremely fluffy pillows at him.

He groaned in protest.

I got up and got ready. Pulling on the jeans, t-shirt and hood from yesterday. I popes a piece of gum into my mouth. By the time I was ready Mike was just getting out of bed.

To burn time I scrolled around on my iPhone, played Temple Run and was shocked when there was not a single message from neither Josh or Matt. Probably too bust sticking their tongues down each others throats.

But what really topped that was the trending news article-

Josh Ramsay and Matt Webb of Marianas Trench: Kissing Reports fellow band mates Mike Ayley and Ian Cassleman.

My mouth was wide opened. But how? No one told but here it was on the freaking NATIONAL news. Oh my gosh.

I looked around and found the source's video. Watching it, it revealed me, Mike, Taylor, Tianna and Jeena asking us the questions and us replying like love sick puppies. They had sold us out!

I called Jeena's phone number which she had left me last night.

"Jeena Grey speaking" Jeena's tired voice rang through my phone.

"Hey Jeena. This is Ian". Silence

"What's up Ian?"

"What's up with the NATIONALLY trending video and article of me and Mike from last night. Hmm?"

Jeena audibly sighed. "Ian honey," I hate it when people call me honey or sweetie. "me and the other girls. We're just a hunch of reporters looking for some dirt to dig. And we ran into you. And now we have a story. So thank you. Good day Ian" and the line clicked dead. I gaped at my phone. I couldn't believe her.

"Ian what's up?" Mike stepped into the room clothed in the same clothes as yesterday.

"Mike I-" and I filled him in on the whole story.

"Well SHIT!" was all Mike had left to say.