Important Authour's Note **Sequel**

If you're reading this, it means you're pretty damn awesome. Why? You just read and finished my Jatt fan fiction. And I thank you for that.

Thanks to all the readers for reading, voting, the comments and adding the book to your library. It all means a lot to me. An extra super thanks to all my fans. ^_^

This Jatt fan-Fic was one of my first fan fictions and I was happy that some, scratch that, many people read it and had positive feedback. It was all so amazing to see all the comments and demands for "UPDATE!". xD

Many of you guys wanted and are asking for a sequel. So my answer to that; TOTAL YES! But not anytime exactly soon. Like maybe after mid Feburary even? I have other stories that I also want to finish up. Some I formation about the sequel that you may want to know is it's going to be called... Trying so Hard. Or something like that. I'm also up for suggestions.

I know that ALL you guys want to know what happened at Josh and Matt's wedding. And I will happy to publish that for you guys as a bonus chapter under this book title. That will probably will be done in a week to two weeks and it will come out as two parts. One in Matt's POV and one in Josh's POV, so I can keep the never repeating in a rom POVE. Did you guys notice that?

Random Things You Could've Noticed in the Book:

-Jeena+Matt also equals Jatt

- There was supposed to be a tour four months after Josh's coma, so in the way of the wedding. Apparently, that was "cancelled"

-Carly disappears from the story after Josh's coma

Any others I missed?

Again, thank you guys so much for everything, I seriously can't spread my gratitude enough.

~xxAsianxTrencher5xx

<LINDS>