Chapter 19- I'll Come

~ Matt's POV

Once Josh left i tried to chase him even though he was in a car and I was running on feet. I gave up when he was reaching the exit to nowhere I felt so royally pissed, angry and just sad that he was leaving our relationship at an open end.

"FUCK YOU JOSH!" I yelled at him, planting myself a seat near the tree. I must've fallen asleep or omething because I didnt o anything until I felt the flash of headlights.

Waking up, I turned to see Carly, Mike and Ian getting of her car. Carly rushed to me to give me a hug.

"Please come now." she begged. Looking around, it was very dark, but I could probably sleep here.

"No" I replied sternly.

She shook my arm "Please. Josh needs you" I pratiically snorted. Josh needed me after he voluntarily drove away? She was probably trying to get us in an awkward position so we could fix our problems.

"He doesn't need me" I replied at the brink of tears at the realization of Josh not needing me.

"Yes he does!" she was shaking me really hard and she had a pleading tone in her voice.

"Oh really!" I replied. I felt the first of the tears roll down.

Now Carly was crying. "Yes he does. He is at a friggn life or death state!" I stared at her with wide eyes. No Josh. What a grey world without Josh. Something sparked in me about Josh dying knowing I told him to "fuck off" out of anger. But I really wanted to resolve this problem with Josh.

"Ok" I said getting into the car as shot gun with Carly driving. Before the guys could come in, I leaned over and whispered into her ear.

"I'm so sorry about hitting you. It wasn't right and yet you comings to help me. So thank you and I'm sorry"

By then the guys were climbing into the car. Carly gave me a reassuring hand squeeze. I guess that could mean the apology went through.

We drove out of the area and I watched the tracks of Josh's car mud tracks. We reached an intersection with a few police officers.

"Shield your eyes Matt" Ian muttered. I did as I was told. But I couldn't help but notice the mangled car. To my horror, it turned out to be Josh's car. I felt my breathing become ragged. Holy. Shit.

No one noticed, which was good cause I didn't need to find out I didn't listen.

Turning away from the accident scene, I turned to Carly "How did you guys find me?" I asked.

"Josh said He was goin to Nowhere. When we found about the crash, we asked Josh's

mom about your whereabouts and "Nowhere". She said it was a hill and where it was. It made sense because Josh wa comin to talk to you. He talked to his mom beforehand." Mike said quickly.

That just added to my guilt. He was coming to me yet he died because of it.

Another ten minutes and we reached the hospital. I ran towards the entrance before any o the guys could catch up. Running in, I asked the secretary about Josh. Around him, reporters were around. Probably for Josh.

"Where is Joshua Ramsay?" I asked quietly to the secretary man.

"Name?"

"Matthew Webb" I replied quickly. I needed to see Josh. He nodded and pulled out a small microphone.

"Corlynn" Josh's mom was on the other side "We have a Matthew Webb asking for grant"

A pause before she replied. "Let me speak to him." the secretary, based off his name tag, was Charles, handed me the mic.