Chapter 11- I need You

~Matt's POV

After we got back from the hospital I had ben told to take it easy so I did crying myself to sleep as Mike and Ian talked in the backroom. All I could think about was Josh running off crying, Mike and Ian unable to catch him and him not replying to our calls. i hoped he was all right. I had settled the legal papers saying I had "tripped"and Josh had tried to help me. And pointing out that Mike and Ian weren't actually there. I figured I owed it to Josh not to get him arrested.

I stared out the window of the tour bus waiting for. I don't know. Josh running back? I had no idea where he was yesterday. When I saw a Lexus pull up into the lot where the tour bus was, I don't know what instinct told me but I ran out of the bus. I watched from the steps, Josh (safe) and Jeena holding each others hands. And to noteJosh wearing no shirt and Jeena was wearing  pj pants, a tank top and ratty sweter. I instantly felt jelous. What had Jeena and Josh done to each other? I walked to them slowly. I was wearing a faded t-shirt and jeans.

"Hey" I said casually. As casually as Josh  arm around Jeena's waist.

"Hey" the two said in harmony. "What happened to your face?" Jeena asked gentily. This time I didn't feel the need to punch her face. My fingers went to my face where the glass had cut meaning stiches and bruses.

"Ask Josh" I said biting back anger shrugging. Josh tensed up.

"Let's go inside before I become an icicle" suggested Josh. He and Jeena must be freezing. Too bad. We walked into the bus being greated HAPPILY by Mike and Ian before they went all poker face on us.

"So, where were you last night?" I asked Josh non-chalantly but I already knew the answer.

"Jeena's" and they both giggle. I almost barf.

"KK cool" I said. There wasn't anything more to say.

"By the way,"Ian strolled in casually, "Johnathan Simkin is telling us to work out some problems or we're gonna be losing our record deal"

"WHAT?!" Josh shot out of his seat. Unfortunatly for Jeena, who was sitting on his lap, she fell forward. "Sorry baby"Josh murmered. My heart dropped.

"Well because we missed all the meetings, interviews and shows and all the bad publicity."Ian sarted. "he said we have to step it up or we're on our own"

Josh had his fingers through his fair. "Jeez, you guys now hard it was to get the record label?! Now it's gonna be taken away. "I sat with my hood on watching him. I still found Josh distinctivly sexy. It's just that he didn't want me. And I have the talent of changing my emotions so they go with other people'S. But when it comes to Josh, it's practically impossible to. He was talented, funny, smart and sexy. i couldn't ever ask for more.

"Let's work out the "Jatt" problem" Mike started. I glared at Josh like it was his fault. 

"JOSH STARTED IT" I yelled. They all laughed at me. I probably sounded like a five year old tattle tailing on someone.

"Well, I'm so amazingly sexy you fell for me." Josh pointed out surprassing laughs. I couldn't help but smile too.

"What about the abd publicity?" Jeena pointed out. When did she come in.

"We stop Jatt" Ian "logically"pointed out. Josh and I both stared at Ian like he was crazy.

Äny other ideas?" I said cringing slightly hoping that they couldn't hear the dread and objection in my voice.

Josh chuckled. "So you ARE gay and into me." He raised his eyebrow at me.

"Never said that Josh" I was angry.

"Keep your feelings in order Matthew.It's like you're having mood swings"Josh was geniunly pissed

"Says that guy that encourages EVERYONE to confess their feelings" I shot back

"You didn't have to"

"You encouraged me" my argument was weakening by the comeback

"If I "encouraged" you to jump off a clift, would you?" I felt really bad now. Time for annother of Matthew Riley Webb's famous moodswings.

"For you, I would Josh" I admitted."Josh was speachless

"SEE!"  screamed Mike. "Get your feelings straight already or WE WILL LOOSE THIS BAND!" Josh wouldn't make eye contact him.

"Well, the most we could at this point is to start attending the shows." Josh got up with Jeena kissing her. 

"Josh, you can't have both." Ian was screaming. The argument wasn't over. "Matt or Jeena. I don't care at this point. Whatever makes you happy. And if anyone in this band objects," he looked at me "ÿou are free to leave. I am sorry" Josh nodded.

"I gotta go now"murmered Jeena and she left. She left and Josh turned to me

"Let's have a talk."I nodded. "So what's bothering you."

Ï'm confused" I shook my head sadly "I don't know if I want you or not."

"You can if you want." Josh was smiling sadly.

"Yeah but I wasn't meant to be."Josh scoffs that "I mean, had you been with Jeena the entire time, I wouldn't be in the equation. I'm just a third wheel"

"So. I've had a crush on you for like, ever."I smiled at that

"What about Jeena?" He sighs.

"Like I said, she was just a hook up. I just felt bad and I went with it to make it up to her. I am sorry. When you said you didn't want me. I don't know... It hurt" I nodded. I got it. Seeing Jeena with Josh it hurt.

"Let's just get ready to rehearse." he got up. and got up to get ready in the arena where Mike and Ian already left to.

"Josh wait..."I wanted to kiss him so bad. Josh read my mind.

"He turned around and pulled me to him. He kissed me with so much force and passion I was unaware of what to do next. I found my arms around him and his around me. I came up for air wanting to go back in, Josh didn't. That's ok.

" I still have to decide" he said emotionalessly. He pulled on a shirt and grabbed a hat and jogged out the door to the arnena. I jogged after him. There wasn't much left to do.

"