SURPRISE!

CALUM

You walk onto the stage, raising your left hand, waving to the screaming fans. You grin, knowing they're the reason you're doing what you're doing. "HEY!" you shout without a mic, laughing as you realize some can hear you, not the ones in the back. You raise your mic and speak. "Hey! That better? Haha. The girls will be out in a minute. So, for right now- I'm gonna tell you a story. You don't mind, do you?" They all yell 'no' and you nod, grinning. "It'll have Calum in it. So, embrace yourself. Okay, so I was in the studio with the girls and I was in the middle of singing my part of our new song, when the door opens. At first I thought it was one of the girls, so when I had to, I sang my high note. And right when I sang it at the beginning, Calum came in. I swear it was terrible. I was just standing there, at the mic, and here I'll just demonstrate. I'll use an Ariana Grande's version of Emotions, originally written by Mariah Carey. Can we go ahead and play the music?" You ask, settin your mic on the stand, the music beginning to play. You wait for the time to come, before dropping your jaw, singng the high note. "But I love the way I feel.. ins-IIIIIDDDDDEEEEE." Then, the screams get louder. "Just like that, babe!" You hear a familiar voice. You turn around around, and notice Calum walking towards you. "Yeah, just like that. That's exactly how it happened."

MICHAEL

"Yeah, it was actually pretty crazy, but I still loved it. Do you ever have those moments where it was crazy and everything, yet love it so much, like bittersweet?" You explain the moments on the streets when fans surrounded you. "Like when you and Michael play video games? Totally. Go head and tell them. It's hilarious, I promise." Y/B/M1 begins and you groan, taking a drink of your water. "No. It's not even that funny." You say, ignoring the subject. "But you wouldn't want to upset the fans now, would you?" Michael then walks onto the stage, wrapping his arm around your shoulders. Your eyes widen, not believing your own eyes. You almost cry, the fact that you haven't seen in almost 6 months. He left for tour, a month later, you left, and it's been crazy. "MICHAEL!" You hug him, not wanting to let go. You want him here for the rest of your lives.

Sorry for Michael's being shorter than the others. ily:) xx