Home Alone 2/4

Ashton:

The kids were all gone this week because of their Aunt and Uncle being in town, so you and Ashton finally had the house to yourselves. "Babe, what do you wanna do?" Ash grins. "Mhhh I don't care, what is there to do? No kids, no noise..." You say, looking around. "Date day?" Ahhh those two words reminded you of so many good memories. "I'd love that" you giggled.

Later

After coming back from the mall, batting cages, the froyo place, and Six Flags, you were beat (tired) and you just wanted to lay and cuddle with your kids, but looks like you weren't getting that. "I had a blast, what about you, babe?" You nod, laying on your new couch. As Ash walks by, you grab his hand and he stops. "You okay?" "Lay with me." You respond. The rest of the night consisted of cuddles, kisses, laughs, more cuddling, and a lot more kissing.

Calum:

After dropping your two sons off at school, you drove back home, alone. The boys were starting school again today, first day of 2nd grade. Calum decided he'd come over to visit. They were his kids, but you and him split 2 years ago. You both tried to move on, but it hasn't worked out so well. That being said, he asked you on a date, you agreeing of course. Those feelings never went away. Once you were dressed and ready, Cal rang the doorbell. "Hey, come in." You both decided to have the date at your place, instead of going out. "You look absolutely gorgeous, Y/N." He kisses your cheek.

After lunch, you guys put some music on while you bake cupcakes for you both, and the kids. They rode the bus home in afternoons, so you didn't have to pick them up. Once you put the cupcakes in the oven, Cal grabs your hand and danced with you. He kisses you, and says "I need you and the kids back." You nod and kiss him once again. Afterwards, the door opens, the twins running through. "Hey kiddos!" You say, bending down. "Look who's back!" They squeal and run to Calum. "Daddy!"