Periods

A S H T O N

You lay on the couch, clutching your stomach as you feel the terrible cramps. Ashton walks down the stairs and notices you shutting your eyes. "Hey, baby. What's wrong?" He asks sitting on the couch beside you. (A/N: I wish I was, I wish I was, beside you.) "Cramps." You reply. "I'm sorry, love. I wish it wasn't painful for you." He says, pouting. He craddles you and sings lovely songs to you until you fall asleep, as he takes that as the cue for him to go and get some movies, chocolate, and a stuffed bear.

L U K E

@Y/T/N: curse frikkin lady problems. You guys have it easy. #DontTouchMe

You tweet, after you come out of the restroom from changing your pad/tampon. (A/N: whichever you prefer.) "Are you okay?" Luke asks as he walks in the front door, setting the supplies down. You nod, and kiss him sweetly on the lips. "I got the stuff." He grins, hugging you. "Thank you, Mr. Hemmings." You kiss his cheek. "You're welcome, Mrs. Hemmings." He laughs, kisses your cheek back.

C A L U M

Cal sat on the couch with you, on the bus as you guys started to leave after the concert. The other 3 then come in and sit next to you. You groan and lean into Calum's shoulder. He rubs your side and scrolls through his mentions on twitter. "You need a haircut, Y/N." Mike jokes, touching your hair and you glare at him. "Shut up. I'm too lazy." Later on, the boys talk about how grouchy you were, then realizing it's not your fault because of the time of the month.

M I C H A E L

"I hate everyone." You mutter as you pull the blanket over your head, your hair in your face. Michael was out recording, so he didn't know about your period. Michael then walks into the room quietly, hearing you talk to yourself. (Don't worry, I talk to myself too.) "I just want to curl up and die. Curse lady parts. I could give a rats buttocks about periods." You ramble. "Babe, you okay?" He asks, sitting down, and rubbing your arms. "No. I never will be." He laughs and kisses your temple. "Go to sleep, love. I'll be back."