Beautiful. Life.

I walked up there, and snuck them into the space between his side and the coffin's plush silver lining. "You can light these," I whispered to him, "I won't mind."

"It's a metaphor, you see. You out the thing that does the killing between your teeth, but you don't give it the power to kill you. A metaphor."

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices. I hope she likes hers.

"I do, Augustus. I do."

The fault was in ourselves.

"I'm grand. I'm on a rollercoaster that only goes up, my friend."

The marks humans leave are too often scars.

"Perhaps okay will be our always." "Okay."

Ignorance is bliss.

"It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you."

Omg! Stop flirting with me!!!

"You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I'm grateful."

I fell in live with the way you fall asleep; slowly, then all at once.

"I'm a grenade."

Pain demands to be felt.

"I fear oblivion."

Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

"My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations."

Love is keeping the promise anyway.

"The world is not a wish granting factory."

Augustus Waters talked so much that he'd interrupt you at his own funeral.

"I wouldn't put the robot eyes on because I wouldn't want to see the world without Augustus Waters."

I wanted more time so we could fall inlove. I got my wish, I suppose I left my scar.

"Ours was an epic love story."

"You're beautiful, I enjoy looking at beautiful people."

"Hazel was different. She walks lightly, old man. She walks lightly upon the earth."

"My name is Hazel Grace. Augustus Waters was the great star- crossed love of my life."

"He loved you so much. It wasn't puppy love."

"Don't worry about me, Hazel Grace! I'm okay. I'll find a way to hang around and annoy you for a long time."

"I am so lucky to love her."

He draws a circle, "this is a circle of virgins." He draws a tiny one inside of the circle. "This is a 17 tear old guy with one leg."