Laundry Day!

Ashton:

Ashton had volunteered on laundry since you were now 7 months along in your pregnancy, well maybe this will go great. You just relaxing, making food for you guys, or so you thought.. You walk downstairs to see Ashton walking back into the laundry room with the basket. "Ash, I'll make lunch, okay?" you peeked your head into the doorway. "Mkay." he said, switching out the laundry, and starting it. He began folding your clothes and you went back to making lunch. Then, Ashton came out, wearing your purple and black Victoria's Secret bra. "ASHTON!" you laugh. "You don't want any of thissss?" he gestured his body.

[A/N: Oh but honey, I do!]

Luke:

"I need to go to the restroom. Can you switch out the laundry? Please?" you ask, already walking out of the laundry room. "Yeah." Luke responds, taking clothes out of the washer, and putting them into the dryer. Then, he saw your underwear. "Holy fiddysicles." he says, examining them. You then walk back into the room and gasp, snatching them and throwing them into the dryer. "What were you doing looking at my underwear,Silly boy." "They were cute. I've never seen you wear them." he winks and you roll your eyes.

Calum:

"MOMMYYYYY" your 3 year old son called out. "I'm doing laundry, baby. Hold on." you told him, putting colored clothes into the washer. "I WANT MORE CHEETOSSSS." he shouts. He then begins to cry and you sigh. "I'll just do those in a minute." you mumble, then walk into the kitchen, getting him more cheetos. "Don't yell again, you understand?" he nods and thanks you. "CALUM!" you call. He walks into the kitchen. "Can you do the laundry? I have to clean the dishes." he nods and goes to the laundry room. After a few minutes, he walks back in, and you hear your son laughing. You turn around to see Calum dancing with your underwear on top of his head. "SILLY BOY, put my undies back in the washer."

Michael:

"Hey, need any help?" he asks, standing in the doorway, holding your newborn baby girl. "You're holding her. You can't do laundry and hold her at the same time, Michael." you tell him. "Then you take her and I'll do this." he says, handing her over to you. You shrug and take her into the kitchen. You then see her begin to cry, so you make her a bottle, knowing she must be hungry. After you feed her, you walk back into the laundry room to see Michael smelling your bra. "What are you doing?" you ask. "I was just smelling it. It smells really good."