He watches you play volleyball [UNEDITED!]

Shout out to @dbenson2 for recommending this preference(:

ASHTON

"I GOT IT I GOT IT!" You call, running to the ball and perfectly passing the call over to the setter. Setting the ball, you approach the ball and spike it downwards, having the team unable to pick it up. Ashton then stands up and cheers with the crowd. "YEAH BABY!" He shouts and you blush, glancing at your boyfriend. After rotating, you realise it's your turn to serve. Receiving the ball, you grab it and stand behind the line, hitting the ball three times before lifting it up, the reff blows the whistle and you hit it across the court, almost out, landing two inches away from the line. The team calls out while the reff calls in. You then gain your last point, announcing your win. Ash then shouts and whistles. You laugh and hug your team mates.

LUKE

"Let's go baby! Yes, that's it!" Your boyfriend, Luke cheers, taking another bite of his Doritos chip. He glances at the scoreboard and notices your team ahead of 15 points, 24-9. You look over and realise that left front is setting the ball to your direction, so you approach it and slam it downwards right in the little gap the other team had made. You then hear the buzzer go off, signalling your win and you cheer, jumping and hugging your teammates. Luke whistles and yells, telling everyone you're his girlfriend.

CALUM

It was your last game of the season, and you were a nervous reck- of course- and your coach having you serve first was making the nerves even more crazy. You couldn't back down, there's no way you'd ever risk a move like that for your team. "You're doing great, baby!" Cal calls from the benches. You take the ball and stand a few inches away from the line. After the reff blows the whistle, you lift the ball up, and serve the ball over and in, without them picking it back up. Everyone cheers, including your crazy boyfriend of course.😉

MICHAEL

It was your first game today and you had begged Michael to come to your first game, telling him this was the only one he had to come to. He finally gave in and drove you guys to the gym. After changing into your uniform, your team comes out- the crowd cheering. Michael would be cheering, but he got a little distracted by your spandex. After awhile in the game, it was coming to an end. The end actually. 24-20 and you were winning. You were in the middle of play right now, so when you noticed the ball coming towards you, you decided to make your approach and hit the ball down hard, the team unable to react, causing your win. After the game, Michael comes up and smacks your butt,"I'm gonna have to start coming more often. Your butt looks hot in spandex." He states and you laugh. "Well thanks but volleyball is for playing, not showing off spandex haha." You laugh and kiss his lips.