Break-Up (Part 2)

okay... here's the ending of Break-Up (Part 2)

Ashton:

3 months of not moving on, bawling yourself to sleep every night, not going to church, staying in your room, and not answering any calls from anyone but Ashton.. sad part is... he hasn't called, texting, emailed, or tweeted. All of a sudden, your best friend bursts through the room... Calum. "Up! Now!" he orders and you shake your head. "We're going to get that boy. It's been too long and he's worst than you. So, lets go."You smile and follow him to the place Ash is staying at. "Ash! Get your-" "sexy" he whispers "Bum down here!" he yells and you giggle quietly. "NO! I'M NOT GOING TO COME DOWN UNLESS IT'S SOMEONE I LOVE." he yells back and you sigh, turning around on your heel and he yells,"SOMEONE YOU LOVE IS HERE! THEY LOVE YOU TOO." Then,you hear footsteps coming into the livingroom. "Y-Y/N! Hey!" he starts but you shake your head. You run to him and slam your lips against his. "Gosh, I wanted to do that for 3 months." he whispers and you giggle.

Luke:

You notice your door creak open, revealing a sniffling group of 3 boys, your mum, and dad. "Hey.. where's Luke? He hasn't called or anything yet and he said he would." you worry and everyone closes their eyes, letting tears slip. Your heart starts to race and you look at them. "W-What's going on!?" you ask raising your voice, standing up, stepping towards them. "H-He loved you very much. He was dying... he did it for you, Y/N. He didn't want to go. He wanted you." Ashton cries, while explaining. Your heart breaks into millions of peices, exploding into bombs, and shots inside. You screamed and fell to the floor, bawling, not contoling yourself. The boys sit next to you, letting you scream and cry. "HE BELONGS HERE! WHAT'D HE EVER DO!? WHAT'D I EVER DO!?" you scream, letting the whole neighborhood know how upset you are. Lucas Robert Hemmings was and still is your world. Later that day, heaven gained another angel, Luke reuniting with his princess... you had passed when you were driving to his old house.

OMG I CAN'T I'M SORRY

Calum: his POV

Why'd she do this? She didn't have to sacrifice her life because I set her free. She needed more love, not more life. She needed to stay here, not die for me. But, I did the same. I sacrificed too. [Sorry it's very short. To clear this all up, You died because you couldn't handle it. You had a heart attack and he died for you afterwards so he can join you. ]

Michael: his POV

*After tour and modeling*

I walk through the double glass doors,looking for one person and one person only. Y/N. I then see her. She's looking for me!!! I run to her, throwing my stuff on the floor, picking her up, and kissing her with all my love for her. She kisses back and apologises. "I don't know what I was thinking. I love you, Michael. Please don't leave me and don't let me leave." she holds out her pinky and I link our pinkies, promising her honestly.