How You Meet [Part 2]

Ashton:

Picture Perfect

You hear a snap, which actually makes you tear your eyes away from the beautiul creature you were staring at. "GIRL! DO YOU LIKE HIM OR SOMETHING!?" your beat friend yells and you roll your eyes playfully. All of a sudden, he walks up to you. "Hello!" you shake his hand. "Hi I'm Ashton. I couldn't help but come over here because you're very beautiful and I'd like to take you out sometime if that's okay?" Ashton-the boy asks and you giggle. "I would love to, Ashton. Oh my name's Y/N"

Luke:

Stars Bring Us Together

"OH MY PICKLES! I'M SO SORRY I'M SO STUPID WHY'D I DO THAT!? ARE YOU OKAY? CRAP! I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY-LIKE SERIOUSLY! ARE YOU DEAD!?" you yell, standing up and dusting yourself off, still worrying about hurting the boy that you hit. He stands up and says,"I'm fine. Perfect actually. But I'm worried about you. Are you okay?" the handsome teenager asks and you reply with,"Oh I'm fine. Really I'm absolutely fine! You're taking this a lot better than I am. How could I be so stupid?" you whisper the loud part, not wanting him to hear, but clearly he did. "Listen, how about I take you out on a date next week maybe? I'll pick you up." He suggests and you nod. "I'd enjoy that... a lot. Haha I'm Y/N." you stick your hand out and he moves your hand."Love your name, Y/N. It's unique and beautiul. It suits you! I'm Luke." he pulls you into a hug and you immediately get the feeling of not wanting to let go.

Calum:

The Best Mates

"Boys... please?" Luke asks and they sigh. "I'm Ashton, this is Michael, and that's Calum-he's a kiwi!" everyone chuckles-including you. Calum pouts and you go over to him,"It's okay, Cal!" you don't even realize you said "Cal" until Michael asks,"Cal?" his eyebrows curve into a confused expression and you answer. "I don't know... it just.... came out." "I actually like it!" Calum admits and everyone nods as you just smile back at Calum,who's already grinning at you.

Michael:

Let Fate Decide

"W-Well I guess? Oh by the way, I'm Y/N." you reply as you hand him your phone and he does the same with you. "Michael. Beautiul name, Y/N." he compliments as he types in his name and number. You do the same and you both return phones. "I guess I'll see you around?" Michael requests, hoping for a "yes" or "of course." "Definitely!" you reply and you two go seperate directions, him already texting you as he walks away-sending a text that reads:

MikeyMichael

Heyyyyyy sooooo tell me about yourself. I'd like to get to know you.;) xoxo