He Doesn't Want The Baby (LASHTON)

Shoutout to @Calums_Princess for the imagine/preference. GOLD STAR TO ALL OF YOU.

ASHTON

Staring at the floor, you sigh and try to take in the news. You guys were just teenagers. You couldn't have a baby now, although you'd love to have a child with Ashton. "Hey babe. You okay?" He asks, sitting on the couch, pulling you with him. "Uh yeah I'm fine. C-Can I tell you something? But don't get mad?" You begin but realize it may sound like you're breaking up with him. "Yeah, I can try. Please don't tell me you're leaving me." You shake your head. "Although you might leave me after this..." you mutter, not realizing that you said it aloud. "Huh?" Ash asks and you shake your head. "Nothing. Um okay today I-I found out uhm that I-I uh I'm pregnant with your baby." You look down, not wanting to see the result. "Wait... what?" He asks. "I'm pregant and it's yours." "FRICK." He begins to panick and you just sit on the couch, trying to keep calm. "How!?" "What do you mean How? It's not only my fault and it's not only your fault. We both participated, Ashton." "I-I can't be a dad right now. The boys and I are about to go on tour and our career is about to take off. It'sjust gonna be too much, Y/N. I love you very much and everything and I'd love to have kids with you, but right now isn't a good time." You sigh and walk into your shared bedroom. "W-What are you doing?" He asks, following you. You get out a suitcase from your closet and begin packing. "Ash, no matter how much I love you, I'm gonna do the right thing. I'm not giving the baby up and I'm deffinetly not having an abortion. If you want to follow your fathers footsteps, by all means go ahead. But I'd rather raise my baby on my own than have a boyfriend who doesn't want his child. So, I'm leaving. Maybe then you can focus on your career and maybe I'll come to your shows. I don't know. Have a good life, Ashton." You explain and zip up your suitcase after finishing. "Y/N, please don't leave. You know I can't live without you." He begs, crying. "I'm sorry, Ashton. Goodbye." You respond, tears running down your face. "But I-I love you." He tries to grab your arm but you rush out of the house, to your car. "I love you." You say loud enough for him to hear from the porch. You pack the suitcase in the back of the Range Rover and slide into the drivers seat, closing the door and starting the car. As you buckle your seat belt, tears come rushing down your face faster than before. You back out of the driveway and make your way to the highway.

LUKE

"Hey babe! Can we talk?" You call, walking into your shared house with your fiance. You close the front door and walk into your bedroom. "Oh there you are. Can we talk?" You ask, taking off your shoes and jacket. "Leave." You pause, not wanting to believe the words that came out of his mouth. "Excuse me? Luke, are you okay? What's wrong?" He shakes his head. "I said leave. Just go." "Can you collaborate a bit more? I'm not understanding the reason of my exit." "I don't want the baby and I know you'll try to convience me into it, but I'm not ready." "Luke what happened to you? You told me last week that you'd love to start a family now. That's why you gave me the ring." "Go. I don't want the baby to have a father who doesn't know how to take care of child. I'm sorry, but you're gonna have to go. I'm not gonna sit here for 9 months and lie to you about being excited about the baby. I'd rather me be alone and have no girlfriend or wife than have a child that I don't know how to raise." You couldn't believe the words being said. "I cannot believe you, Lucas. You know what? You're the one making the bad choice and I'm just not gonna convience you anymore. I'll raise my baby alone and you can sit here and sulk in your drunken state.Oh... and don't forget this." You slide the ring off your finger and toss it at Luke, tears running down your cheeks. You quickly pack your belongings and pack it into your car. You then close the trunk and sit in the drivers seat, starting the car. You buckle your seat belt and close your door, taking one last glance of the house. You back out and drive to a close hotel, wanting to relax and sleep after a long day.

SORRY GUYS I'M NOT EDITING IT BC IT'D BEEN TOO LONG SINCE I UPDATED AND IDK IF I'M MAKING SENSE SENCE HAHA WHATEVER OKAY SO I'LL HAVE MALUM TOMORROW OR SOMETHING. ILYGSM AND I'M SORRY FOR THE WAIT. GOLD STARS BC YOU GUYS WAITED:) ILY