You/He Finds Out Your Child Isn't Straight

-Requested-

Ashton:

"Mum... Dad? Can I talk to you?" your son asks you both as you stand in the kitchen, eating brownies. "Sure, son." Ash replies, pulling you into the living room and you three sit down. "What's wrong?" you ask confused and worried. "I um... I have a crush." He tries to explain and you and Ash smile. "But it's not a female. I like a guy. I.know it's messed u-" you cut him off. "Son, we're Happy for you. We don't care if  it's a girl or boy, as long as you're happy, we're happy!" you tell him and he thanks you both. "We love you, Son." Ashton hugs him and you do too.

Luke:

"Alright, sweetie. Time for cake!" you announce as Luke carries out the cake that you just finsihed baking for your 5 year old daughter. "Alright princess, make a wish." Luke encourages her and rubs your back and you rub your 6 month pregnant belly and your 2 sons come out with your 3 year old daughter. After she's done wishing, she blows out all 5 candles and all of you cheer. "Alright y'all go swim and I'll cut the cake." you instruct and all the girls run to the pool. "Boys, can you go get the plates from inside?" they nod and go inside. "B-Babe?" he whispers and you look at him.He points to your daughter who's holding hands with another girl. "Secret." you both say at the same time. He rubs your belly and kisses you.

Calum:

"Mom! Dad!"  "My-" "boy" he whispers "Friend is here!" you hear him and gaspes. "Your what?" you whisper. "Yes, I'm dating a guy, don't take it the bad way, please. We love each other. Like you and Dad. You both love eachother." he explains and you sigh while nodding. "I'll explain to your dad later. You boys have fun. Be careful, okay?" you sigh and walk into your room.

"Cal?" you whisper. "Mn?" he mumbles. "Your son is gay." you reply and he sits up in the bed. "What?" "Don't worry, he actually likes this kid. He told me. He said he loves him just like we love eachother." You explain and he nods. "He's your son too." You both laugh.

Michael:

"Hunny, your friend is here!" you call and your daughter runs to her and hugs her. "I missed you" the girl whispers. Your 14 year old daughter waves at you and brings her friend to her room. "Y/D/N, come here real quick." you call and Mikey walks in the room. He rubs your back and she walks downtsiars. "Yes?" "Are you....?" she nods. Michael sighs and you pat his chest. "Okay, be careful. We love you, hun." She hugs you both and runs back upstairs.