Cute Couch Moments:D

No worries! I'm back and I missed you all! Okay so at the end if this, I'll have a note at the bottom, AH!AH! NOPE. DON'T SCROLL. JUST READ THE PREFERENCES, THEN READ THE NOTE. ily

p.s- some at shorter than others, and it may be out of order.

~•~•~•~

Ashton:

You're 6 months along in your pregnancy with a girl, and you just got done going to the school to register your kids into their schools. Your feet hurt, your head is pounding, and you just need to take a break. You sit on the couch and Ashton sits beside you. He pulls your feet onto his lap and he begins rubbing them after taking your flip flops off. "Oh thank you so much." you sigh, closing your eyes. "You're welcome. I know you're exhausted." He kisses your forehead and rubs your feet while you take a nap on the couch.

Luke:

"Let's watch Mr. Poppers Penguins!" you say, getting the popcorn and running to the couch. He laughs, following behind, and plopping down as you put the movie in. You go back to the couch and you lay your head on his shoulder as he wraps his arm around your waist.

Michael:

"MIKEY! I HAVE SOMETH-" you get cut off by Michael running up to you,kissing you on the cheek, and taking the new video game and putting it in, so he can start playing. He gets out two controllers, and you sit down by him. You two then begin playing and yelling at the TV in a joking matter.

Calum:

You lay on the couch, asleep, then all of a sudden, you feel your 3 year old son kissing your cheek. You flutter your eyes open to see him standing next to you, beside Calum holding a plate of breakfast. He sets it down and sits by you, with your son holding their plates. "Thank you." you kiss their cheeks.

~•~•~•~

The moment you've all been waiting for...

~

~

~

At the concert on Sunday....

~•~•~•~

I blew Harry a kiss, and then...

he caught it and flew me one back! ahhhhhhh I loved it. now, I won't brag because I know some of you never went to a concert, and I want to be a nice writer, so I'll stop. Love u guys!