Another member flirts with you -PART 1-

Ashton:

You sit on the couch in the tour bus with Cal, Mikey, and Luke while Ashton went to the restroom and get you guys bottled waters. While Ash was away, you four decided to play truth or dare. "Okay, Y/N. Truth or dare?" Michael asks. "Um.. dare." you respond. "I dare you to hug someone you would date besides Ashton in here." he dares and you stand up, walking over to Calum. You hug the kiwi right as Ashton walks in. Calum wraps his arms around your waist and the boys make it more awkward... "AWWWWHH-OOOOOHHH"

Luke:

Right when the boys finish a show, they start heading back to the dressing room. You decided to come surprise them, so Ashton was on the phone with you. "Okay. Where are you? No! Wait... perfect! Okay okay. Yeah. Alright, babe. Yeah. Dressing room? Flowers? Really? That's the best you've got? Haha. Yeah oookkkaaayyy. Mkay." he hangs up and Luke then quickly goes back into the room and stands in front of a mirror they have, acting like he's fixing his hair. Ash walks back in, and sets his phone on the table. He walks into the restroom and he sneeks over to the phone.

Y/N ;D

Calum:

"I KNOW YOU'RE OVER HERE!!!" Calum yells, running down the halls of the stadium. You, the guys, and the body guards were playing hide and go seek before you head to the bus. You silently giggled as you went from hall to hall, scared of running into Calum. You walked backwards toward a door, checking to make sure Cal isn't around. Then, someone yanks you into the closet. They close the door and you turn around to find Michael holding your waist, looking into your eyes. Then, Calum opens the door and your heart breaks at the sight.

Michael:

You stood front row at their concert, as Mike winked at you while playing guitar to "Good Girls." Then, after the song, Michael pauses and says,"I'd like to bring a special someone up here, Y/N!" you blushed and walked up on stage and everyone screamed. You stood by Michael and they began to sing "She Looks So Perfect." You were trying to concentrate on Mike singing to you, but Luke kept grinning and sending flirty looks to you.