Wanted

Y/n's Point of View

It was now one in the morning. I had little to no sleep in the past few days, and I didn't get caught in any of the towns I went to, which is good.

My eyes were drawing darker from the continuous hours of staying awake, my hair was greasy, and I was running out of gas.

The car stopped on a dirt road near a few industrial looking buildings.

"Come on, stupid thing." I hit the console a few times and lay my head on the wheel. "I'm trekking through this road on foot."

I grab everything I needed from the car and look to the moon. The radio was still playing, but I turned the volume down.

"What the?" A low hum of a vehicle was making its way to me. "Shit."

I sneak behind a few boxes and peek back. A car stopped near mine and pulled up behind it.

"Men in Black, Y/n. Get your ass out of the gutters and run." Tom said in my head.

"Fuck off, I don't need your witty comments right now." I whisper.

"Says the guy who's talking to a voice in his head." Tom chuckled as I hit my head a few times. "Go, tell your 'family' where you are."

"First of all, it's PTS-motherfucking-D, second, they are my family." I quietly walked away and dialed Harry's number. "Harry, where are you?"

"Y/n!? Where the hell are you!?" Grace asked. "Harry's not here right now. What is going on?"

"I don't know, you tell me." I mumble a little too loud. "Hold on."

A few footsteps made me move to the back of a building. From the call, I can here a chopper running.

"Do me a favor and not bring the chopper here."

"Why? You're an international criminal. You were wanted for all kinds of things, we're coming back to get you." Grace said. "Turn your damn VPN off and hang up."

The man was closing in to my position.

"I'll do one of those things." I hang up and hold my pistol in my hand. "Is that- no, it can't be."

A White Mask was wearing a black suit. He had an AUG in his hands, looking for me.

"Come here, fucker." I quickly stand and pull my trigger a couple of times. The White Mask fell dead as I ran to him. "Agent 357..... Are the White Mask working with the Men in Black?"

As soon as I said that, a helicopter flew over me. It seemed to notice the body, since it stayed hovering above it for a while.

I quickly move to the shadow and grab my shotgun. "Come on, you bastards. Daddy's ready."

A rope shot down from the chopper. Out came Mike. He looked at the body and waved his finger in the air.

"Mike?" I whisper.

Mike held onto the rope and was pulled up. The chopper silently flew away onto a hill.

"357, do you copy?" A voice from the White Mask's radio said. "Do you copy!?"

I walk further through the building and spot a big meeting. A few White Mask were laughing and chuckling as they played poker.

I must've tipped a little item, because they all shot up and aimed their guns.

"Who's there!?" One yelled. He turned his light on and walked opposite of me. "Clear."

I take aim at a clueless guy and pull the trigger. The spray of pellets burst his head open.

Then, an all out fight broke loose. I was dodging shots left and right, hoping my different directions would confuse them.

I find a ladder and quickly climb up onto the roof. A sniper was looking off to the ground when I pushed him off the ledge.

I grab his sniper and set up on an air conditioner. A White Mask peeked his head out, but it was soon taken clean off.

From the corner of my eye, I saw a Men in Black agent pulling up behind me.

"Ever seen a magic trick that really works?" I spin and shoot him multiple times. "Abracadabra, bitch."

The chopper was still on the hill, spotting my battle. The White Masks stopped shooting, so I climb down to the other car, which was busted.

Police sirens were making their way to the buildings. I start to book it to the road, but I was caught by a tripwire.

"Fuck!" I stumble back to my feet and dash further into the desert. "Why me!?"

I was eventually met with a police cruiser in my path. More cars stopped near the other, all of the officers aiming different guns at me.

"Put your hands in the air!" An officer yelled. "Now!"

I was about to when a few bullets hit the cars and an officer. The White Mask were shooting at the cops!

"Holy shit! Now this is action!" Tom excitedly said.

I struggle to load my shotgun. "Not now!" I pump it and aim for the head of a White Mask. "Go to hell!"

The gunfight was brutal, most of the police were dead, but more were on their way. The White Mask were also defeated when a chopper came by.

It shined the searchlight on me and circled my body. I run back to the main road and try to hijack the car.

"Come on." The light was bringing the cops to me. "Fuck."

"Get on your knees!" I comply with his order and raise my arms as well. "Hands behind your back! Get him."

Another officer put me in cuffs. As soon as he was bringing me up, I grunt in pain.

I was near the police cars when another light shined brighter than the other.

"Wait!" A girl yelled. A girl I'm all too familiar with..... "Let him go."

"Ma'am, stand back. We have this under control." A man said in his megaphone.

"Grace, don't look at me. I don't deserve you."

My mind told me to turn, so I did. Grace was crying. The rest of the small team stood behind her, alongside Harry.

"I'm sorry."

Grace's knees wobbled as she dove onto me. The cops aimed the guns, but Rainbow aimed bigger ones.

"You have been trying to find the wrong person. This man is innocent." Harry stated. "He has been, and always will be, cleared of his criminal record."

"We will have to speak to the court for that." An officer said.

I pay no attention to the conversation. I look deep into Grace's eyes and wrap my cuffed hands around her.

"Don't say you love me. I'm worthless and a menace to society."

"Y/n, why would you say that? We proved it wrong in every case, murder, and everything in between." Grace sniffles and holds me tighter. "Please, baby, don't say that."

My heart was feeling mixed emotions. Trust myself or trust Grace? I couldn't choose between the two, so I chose Grace.

"Pussy...." Tom whispered.

"Grace," she looked up, "you did your best, I did my best. I trust you, we're going to make it through."

Grace cried of joy and kissed me. We stopped as the officer violently grabbed me.

"Wait." Grace hugged me and adjusted her glasses. She pecked my cheek and smiled.

"It'll be quick, in and out. I'll be in jail if you need me." I was set inside a cop car. "In and out."