The Introduction

Name: Y/n L/n

Codename: Ghost

Birthplace: [REDACTED]

Birthday: March 12, 1988

Age: 29 as of 2017, recruited in _____

Gender: Male, 6'1

Religion: Unknown, but is known to quote the Bible.

Military service: SEALs, CIA, [REDACTED]

Family: Mom, Dad, Sister, Cousins, Uncle, Aunt

Background: Y/n, or rather Ghost, has had a normal childhood. In his teens, he started getting annoyed with his father, who was abusive towards his mother. He has even went far enough to try and commit patricide on his father. At the age of 19, Y/n went missing as claimed by his father, but he was at friends' houses and on the move. He also joined the Navy SEALs at this age, meeting Meghan Castellano, aka Valkyrie. After a few years of running missions, Y/n was offered to join the CIA. He took this opportunity and joined, working in Black Ops with the FBI, also meeting Eliza Cohen, better known as Ash on the battlefield. After gruesome tasks and seeing some of his colleagues brutally murdered, Y/n left for Korea. He was also told by his father, who found out that he was in service, that there were different militaries who wanted to recruit him, including GROM, where his cousins Elzbieta and Zofia were at the time. Y/n declined their offers and moved into his apartment. There in Korea, he would work with a secretive militia named [REDACTED].

"Great kid. I never expected him to take up the army. He was passionate about everything. He was locked up in his room for upwards of 5 hours at a time, not going to the bathroom or eating. After my disputes with his mother, he became more enclosed. I had neglected him and his mother. I was truly sorry for him, so I changed my ways and I hope to see my son again." ~ Y/n's father on Y/n's disappearance.

(This story has all of the current operators besides the Operation Space Kool-Aid operators.)