Lazy Boyz Part 2

3rd Person Point of View

Badger walked out with a deck of cards and poker chips. "Who's down for Texas Holdem?" He asked, throwing the deck on a table. All of the guys gathered around to watch the others playing. After 15 minutes, Craig was feeling confident.

"I won boys." He said confidently. He laid his cards down. "Straight flush."

Y/n chuckled and clapped. He then looked at Craig seriously and slapped his cards on the table. "Royal flush, baby."

Everyone cheered while Craig just fell back in his chair. Monika came out and grabbed a beer. "Whatcha boys playing?" She cracked it open and took a drink.

"Texas Holdem. You want in?" Craig replied from his grounded seat. "You can't beat this guy."

"Deal."

After three rounds, Monika laid her cards down and looked up. She smiled childishly and giggled. "Round 4?" Everyone shook their head no.

Alexsandr was manning the grill, since he didn't want to play. "What about you, big guy?" Monika confidently asked, getting a shake of the head.

Monika stayed out with the boys until they were done cooking whatever needing to be cooked. Y/n and the American operators made a little fire pit and chucked wood in it. "Getting old sucks." Y/n said, handing Jack a box of matches. Mike hummed in agreement as the fire was lit.

"I'm gonna grab the girls and tell them we're eating out here." Liu said, getting off of his chair.

In the next few minutes, the girls and Liu brought out the sides. Everyone made something, even Taina. Six was informed of the impromptu dining area by Alexsandr. The team all ate in peace. No fights, everyone got along, even Gustave and Olivier put their differences aside and talked about the GIGN. It was all an all day task, but it was so worth it. Though it was a little scuffed, they all ate around the fire. The sun was setting, a breeze hit their faces, and laughs were shared. This was definitely a night to remember.

A text pulled Y/n from his conversation with Timur. Y/n smiled widely and stood up, grabbing his crutches. "Where are you going, comrade?" Timur asks, drinking a beer.

"Gotta introduce y'all to someone very special to me." Y/n smiled, walking to the dorms. "Baby sis, here I come!"

A girl stood in a abandoned corridor, waiting for someone. A whistle caught her attention, making her turn around. "How's my baby sister?" The now visible Y/n asked, quickly pulling an arm around her.

"Good." She timidly replied, holding her brother tightly. They stayed there for about a minute or two before letting go.

"Ready to meet my friends, Sarah?" Y/n asks, getting a soft and warm smile. They walked to the back while making small talk. "How's mom and dad?"

Sarah stopped and looked at the ground. "Mom and dad are....fine." She finished, a sigh of relief came about.

"Don't do that to me. Though I'm crippled, I can still pull some wrestling moves on ya." Y/n joked, getting a small chuckle from Sarah. "Here we are."

Six and Team Rainbow were all playing Slap Jack at the table when Grace noticed a short Sarah and a tall Y/n.

Y/n plopped himself on an empty seat next to Grace and kissed her cheek. "Y/n, you want in?" Miles asked, chucking his cup off the table.

"Nah, but I want you guys to meet someone I love." Y/n says, standing up and walking slowly to his sister. "This is my sister, Sarah. She's single and only had one boyfriend, who was a douche. She also got caught eating at 3, multiple, multiple times."

Sarah poked Y/n's side, making him lose balance. "Hi, nice to meet you all."

Meghan stood and walked to her. "You may not remember me, but I'm Meghan. And Y/n right there, he was a hell of a man."

Y/n deciphered what she said and quickly defended himself. "No no no, I didn't fuck her! I'm still a virgin!" He exclaimed, laughs being thrown about.

Grace smirked. "How was he, Meghan?" She teased, making Y/n hit his head on the table. Meghan nodded slowly and grinned. "Ooh, Y/n. You never told me you were big ~"

Y/n sighed and grabbed four beers. "I'm going to sleep." He bluntly said, chugging the cans until nothing came out. "I love you guyss-"

All of the operators introduced themselves while Y/n took a nap. Six and a few of the girls went to meet Sarah and get to know her more. The others took stuff back and forth, putting the grill on the building's side. Y/n woke up and cursed. He flipped his body to see Meghan, Grace, and Sarah all talking. "Still a virgin, eh?" Mark chuckled, grabbing a soda. "Don't worry 'bout it, mate. I am too. I believe knowledge comes before forgetting pulling out."

"Amen, brother. Always been a chick magnet, ever since freshmen year of high school. Never once was I sent a text asking if I wanted to fuck." Y/n and Mark chuckled.

"I've always been head strong. Never thought I would get kicked out at 18 years. I regret every single moment. The drugs, struggles, hell, I told my girlfriend to get an abortion." Olivier said, picking at some of the ashy pieces of wood.

"That's why you are always aggressive?" Mark asks, a nod following. "Have you talked to anyone about it?" Mark asked, checking his phone. 

 "No, not really. I like keeping to myself." Olivier said, sitting down. 

The three of them talked about the problem and left with a satisfied and happy Olivier. "Hey, you need to cheer me on tomorrow. I got to face Mike in sparring." Mark chuckled, heading to his dorm.

Y/n quietly chuckled and walked to his dorm. He opened the door and sat on the couch. He started tapping on his legs, humming. "Today I don't feel like doing anything."

Grace walked in and smiled. "What ever happened about trying your best to do hard tasks?"

Y/n pointed at her and grabbed a crutch, walking to the fridge. "That reminds me." He pulled a cake out of the fridge and placed it on the counter. "I made a cake before throwing a tennis ball at the wall this morning."

Grace rolled her eyes and scooped a bit of frosting on her finger, tapping Y/n's nose. Y/n caught on and grabbed the bit on his nose and licked it. "It was better since you did it. I woulda been mad, but you're cute when you are sleepy."

They laid in bed, Y/n being the main source of warmth. Grace looked up and smiled. "Sooo, about Meghan." She said, getting a facepalm and a sigh in response.

"No. I don't wanna talk about that."

"I know you weren't lying. That's what me and the girls were talking about." She happily, and sleepily said while moving her body around. "Night, n/n."

"Night, Gracie. Love you." Y/n said before falling asleep.