Newbie? Nah...

A/n: I had no song idea, was gonna use Hello Is It Me You're Looking For by Lionel Richie, but nah. So I have a meme instead.

Y/n's Point of View

I walk into the mess hall with Grace behind me. When I looked around, I saw various other people, all from different countries. France, Germany, Brazil, America, Russia, Korea, even Canada. Everyone noticed me and clapped. "Psst." I whispered to Grace. "Why are they clapping?"

Grace shook her head. "You sacrificed your life to kill terrorists, what do you mean?"

I let out an "oh" and sit down, Grace following me.

"As you all can see, we have a new guy." Six says, pointing to me. "He will be joining us after his legs heal from his fracture and gunshot wound. "

Everyone cheered for me. A Italian man came up to me and handed me a cigar. "Might want this, amico." He said. "My name is Adriano, codenamed Maestro."

 I took the cigar and thanked him. "Thanks, I'm Y/n, or Ghost." Maestro nodded as Six continued.

 "I know a few of you know him personally." She said, pointing to Meghan, Grace, Ela, and Zofia.

 "Wait. Y/n?" A girl asks, getting a slow nod from me. "Black Ops mission to retrieve explosives from a drug lord. You were the one who pulled me out from the truck."

 I remember that mission. I lost Tom, my friend. I remember it like it was yesterday. Flashback time. 

*That's So Raven vision effect*

 "Watch your six, Ghost!" Tom yelled to me, shooting a militia member with his M16.

 "Thanks." I say, Tom nodded in way that said "yep." 

A shot ripped through the top of a truck. "Sniper! Watch your dom-" 

*CRACK*

Tom was shot in the head. "Tom!" I spot the sniper and shot at a barrel of gasoline near him, burning the man alive. "You assholes! You killed my friend!"

 I snuck up to another member and slit his throat. The man struggled to breath and died in my arms. "Fuck!" A voice yelled, pulling my attention to a girl stuck in a flipped truck. I pull her out and bring her to a small saloon. The truck exploded and scared the leader, who ran into the saloon. I grab him as the girl cuffs him. "Gotcha." I said.

 "Thanks for saving my shit." She said, standing next to me.

 "No problem, now I gotta call my friend's mom." I say, walking away.

 *Flashback ended*

 "I never caught your name, ma'am." I say, looking at the grown woman.

 "Ash." She simply said.

 "Alright, I'm gonna leave you to talk. Dismissed." Six said, walking out of the cafeteria.

 "Y/n, let's go get drinks comrade." Glaz says, leaving with all the guys.

 "Hold up, lemme talk to Grace." I responded, getting a nod and a smile from the Russian.

I turn to my right and see all the girls staring at me. I got nervous, very nervous at that. "Uh, w-what are you doing?" I ask everyone, getting an "aww" from all of them.

 "Grace, you never told us he was a baby face." The Canadian said, looking at Grace.

 "I have facial hair!" I counter, only to get laughed at again. I burn up as Meghan walks to me.

 "No babies yet, m'kay?"

 "I-I'm gonna go to the bar now. Bye g-girls." I say, hauling ass to the door. I walk out and sigh.

 "What was that all about?" Glaz asked, chuckling.

 I jump and clutch my chest. They all chuckle and walk away.

 "This way, comrade!" A built Russian say, opening the door.

 "Gonna be a long day." I say to myself, taking Maestro's cigar out.