Sorry I'm Nice

Y/n's Point of View

Grace has been pissed at me for the past couple of days. I was forced to sleep on the couch, but I made it work. I laid my crutches on the side, used the coffee table as my desk, and had my gadget on it. I decide to go to the bar with some of the guys. I walk out of the dorm and see Craig. I whistle at him and walked my way to him steadily. "Did you and your wife ever get in arguments, which ultimately led to you sleeping on the couch?" I ask, getting a long hum.

"No, not me. Why?"

I sigh and pop my neck. "Grace has been in a pissy mood ever since she found out that I went on the mission secretly. My back fucking hurts."

"Shit, that's serious. Wanna grab a drink?" Craig asked me, bring a grin to my face.

"You read my mind." I chuckle. We made our way to the mess hall to find Seamus. I found him talking to Marius and Monika. "Hey guys, wanna go for drinks? On me, forever."

"What do you mean forever?" Monika asked. I guess nobody told her.

"This crazy bitch completed the Mississippi Queen." Marius explained, laughing with Seamus.

"Oh ok. Can I join?"

"Please do." I respond happily.

We all go to the bar and sit at a table. "Oi, Y/n." I turn to see Mike and Mark sitting at another table. "Why are you here?"

"Getting drinks. Been fucked for the past couple of days. Why are you here?"

Mike shook his head. "Just. We got fucking bored. Plus, Lion's being a dick to us."

"Why did we recruit that piece of meat?" Monika asked as the other two squeezed in. "Finka I like, but Lion....he's an asshole."

"The bastard tried fighting me. For some reason, he's never heard my name. I carry a fucking sledgehammer, for Christ's sake." Seamus exclaimed, a pat on the back came from his side.

"The first to complete the challenge. How's it going, guys?" Freddy asked, taking a glass to a tap.

"Good good, hand me a pint will ya." Seamus replied.

Freddy nodded and took our order. After a few hours, we were hammered. Like, really, REALLY hammered. I couldn't even walk straight. It's not like I can anyways. We ended up drinking until we started singing Africa.

"Gonna take some time to do the things we never haAaaAAAaad." We sang drunkenly.

We walk to the mess hall just in time for dinner. Craig, Seamus, Marius, Monika, Mike, Mark, and I all sat a table and attempted to eat our food. Key word here being attempted. One by one, we all fell asleep eating something. Craig with a roll, Mike in his potatoes, Monika in her greens, Mark in his fruit, Seamus in his pudding, Marius in his chocolate cake, and me. I fell asleep eating my cookie.

3rd Person Point of View

While the drunks were passed out, Six walked in to grab some food. She rubbed her temples and sighed. She slammed her fist on the table, waking everyone besides Marius.

"I don't wanna go to school, mom." He sleepily said. "Nooooo! Not my acog!" He grabbed at the air.

Craig and Seamus bring Marius from his deep sleep with a pour of milk down his shirt. "Ah! This is why I fly!" He yelped. After rubbing his eyes, Marius saw Six and let out an "oh."

"Five seconds, or you're all fired." She demanded.

The seven raced to the door, Y/n being carried by Mark, and his crutches by Monika. Six sighed and turned to the table. "Damnit, Y/n! You took the last cookie!" She yelled to the blurs in the distance.

"Never again will we do that." Craig coughed up, catching his breath.

"I second that." Monika said, handing Y/n his crutches.

"Well, we should all get going." Seamus replied, stretching.

Y/n's Point of View

I sigh and knock on the door. Grace opened it and engulfed me in a hug. I was too tired to ask why she hugged me, so I returned the gesture with one arm. She looked at me and smiled sheepishly. I look down at her and smile.

"Sorry I'm nice. Thought I would give you some time." I say, sitting in my makeshift bedroom.

Grace sat next to me and put her hand on mine. "It's my fault, I overreacted. You were just being a badass boyfriend that wanted to protect his girlfriend."

I gave her a smile and nod. "Sooo, do you still love me?" I ask, getting a smile and a hug. "I'm guessing that's a yes."

"Of course it is, n/n. I love you." Grace replied, laying her head on mine.

"Can I sleep on the bed now? My back is killing me."

Grace nodded and set my crutches to the side. After about ten minutes, she came back with her tablet. I try and grab it, only to get stopped by her. "For being tired, you sure are a baby."

"I'm not a baby, I'm drunk, baby." I say, bringing her on the bed.

She let out a closed chuckle and laid on top of my chest. She starts falling asleep quickly. I kiss her head and smell Head and Shoulders. MY Head and Shoulders.

"Did you use my Head and Shoulders?" I ask, holding her tightly.

Grace nodded sleepily and readjusted her position. I smile and close my eyes. I feel a pair of lips hit my lips, making me smile.

"What a great way to end the day." I think as I drift away into a deep sleep.