The Crush

Grace's Point of View

I got an email back from Rainbow. I'm leaving in about a month. I can't wait to have this opportunity, but I get to lose out on Y/n. We've been friends for a couple weeks, but I'm pretty sure I grew more towards him than anyone I have before. I like him, he's cute when he finds something he likes, which is typically a game or clothing items, and he just had his birthday a few days ago. March 12, ironically, his birthday is in '88 also, like me. Sorry, off topic. Anyways, he treats me like a human, and not like the cunts in school. I have planned to tell General Kuh about my sudden transfer to Rainbow, when? I don't know, I know I should stick to Y/n as close as possible.

Today, I plan to meet Y/n and tell him how I feel. I put on some sweats and his hoodie which he never asked for, along with my beanie he gave me. I told him that I was in the White Tigers, so for my birthday he gave me the beanie with little ears and the numbers 707 printed on it. That's when I felt like he knew me most.

I head out and find Y/n outside talking to a girl. When the girl left, Y/n turned and smiled. "Hey." He said cheerfully. I gave him a look that said "don't give me that bullshit", he seemed to notice my gesture and stayed silent.

"Who was that?" I ask while crossing my arms.

"I don't know, she just said I looked cute, but I told her I had a girlfriend." He said.

It took a moment for me to realize what he meant by that. I blushed and hid my face in his hoodie. "Fine, let's go." I say, my blushing mess finally stopping. When we were almost to the park, someone cat called me, making me feel uncomfortable. Y/n seemed angry when I looked up to him, but he quickly changed his demeanor when he noticed me. We sit down on a bench and talked. It was getting colder, so I put my knees in the oversized hoodie and hugged them. Y/n saw and set me on his lap, stroking my hair in the process. "Y/n?" I asked, afraid of what he will say.

"Yes?" He hummed, giving me an opportunity to ask him out.

"I love you." I accidentally blurted out. I hid my face deeper into the warmth of the hoodie.

I felt something hit my head. "I love you too. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked.

My eyes widened and I nodded furiously. He chuckled and kissed my nose, sending shivers down my back. "C'mon, Gracie, let's go home." He picked me up bridal style and took me to the apartment.

When he stopped in front of his room, a note was placed on his door.

It was an eviction notice.......

Y/n stared at the note and sniffed. He sighed and looked at me. "Guess I have one day to leave."

"And I have nowhere to go now." He said, giving up.

"Nuh uh, you do." I said, looking in his eyes. "Live with me."

"I don't want to intrude on your privacy. I'll just go to a hotel. They have plenty of room at the Hotel California." He said, yawning.

"Nope, you're coming with me."

Y/n gave up and sighed. "Fine, only because I love you."

I silently cheer when I enter his room to help out. "Hmm, these look comfy." I think to myself as I picked 3 hoodies off the hanger. They all had band names, specifically AC/DC, Blue Öyster Cult, Kiss, and Rush.

"Ah, might as well jump. Jump." Y/n sang as he walked back in.

"Whatcha singing?"

Y/n looked at me like I was crazy. "You've never heard of Jump?"

I shook my head and saw him put his hands on his head.

"Hot For Teacher?" I shook my head no.

"Panama?" He asked.

"Nope. Always wanted to go there." I said, making him chuckle.

"That's one of Van Halen's songs." He said, chuckling. "I'm gonna teach you rock music tomorrow."

We finish packing his stuff and sat on the couch. He put his head on my shoulder and smiled.

"You were the first girl that I actually like." He said, making me feel the butterflies soar.

"Same here, n/n." I kissed his forehead. "let's go to bed."

Y/n laid a blanket on the couch before I stop him. "Well where else am I going to sleep?"

"On my bed." I replied, giggling when I saw him blushing. "Unless....you can't handle it."

He burned up even more. "I-I've never slept with a girl."

I laugh and make room for him, Y/n instantly falling asleep.

"Goodnight baby."