Dinner Is Served

Y/n's Point of View

I get in my car and quickly call Sarah. "Get five seats, idiot." I say before hanging up. "Let's do this."

I turn the radio on, open the windows, and look to the others. I saluted before hauling ass to Sarah's house. Rainbow was behind me, also hauling as much as they can. I chuckle and park in the driveway.

"Some house rules, take your shoes off, no arguing, and don't hurt the kid." I open the door and wait. "Come inside."

Everyone but Grace went inside. She grabbed my hand and placed her head on my arm. I was confused, but my love for her was still there and present.

"Get inside, little rascal." Grace laughed and walked inside. "What's a man to do?"

Antonio walked downstairs and yelped. "Y/n, who are these guys!?"

"Some old co-workers. Bring Sarah and Y/n down, please."

"Why'd you say your name?" Craig asked. "Is your ego growing?"

I laugh and sit down. "Hardly, I have a surprise for you, except for Harry, I already told him." I stand back up and walk to the stairs. "Stay right where you are."

Baby Y/n laid inside his crib, sleeping. I shake him lightly, making him stretch his chunky arms. He looked at me with a smile on his face.

I smile and bring him downstairs. Grace and Elena immediately gasped and pulled the child away from me.

"¡Aww, qué lindo!" Elena squealed. Baby Y/n giggled and wrapped his hand around her finger.

"He's got your eyes." Grace said. "Wait, he's got your eyes. Did you-?"

"No, that's Antonio's makings."

"Oh." Grace tickled baby Y/n and giggled. "You're a cutie, aren't you?"

Baby Y/n blew a raspberry and put his hand in his mouth. Sarah set some plates down while Antonio and the others talked.

"Hey, sis. Need help?"

"Uh, no. Actually, yeah, grab this." Sarah handed me a knife. "You can handle that, right?"

"I may be a child, but I'm not stupid." I lick the blade and smile. "It's mine, now."

Sarah scoffed and grabbed the knife. "I stand corrected."

I chuckle and bring the ham she randomly made to the table. Everyone was seated, baby Y/n being on Grace's lap.

I was forced to sit across from her. She looked up at me and blushed. My face started to heat up a bit, too.

I haven't missed one single thing.... It's like I first met you, so innocent, so cute. W-What am I saying!? She's my ex!

"Y/n, are you not hungry?" Sarah asked.

"Huh?" Everyone was staring at me, even my nephew. "Oh, um, excuse me for a minute."

I run up the stairs and lock the bathroom door. "Shit, shit, shit. Am I drifting closer to Grace!? Am I fucking falling in love again!?" I say in the mirror.

My reflection of me shrugged along. A few minutes in, and I'm still freaking out.

"So this is what your life has come to, letting a woman play with your strings?" The demon of a friend said. "Don't worry, nobody can see the damage she's done to you."

"What the hell do you mean, Tom?" I ask the mirror.

"Grace has hurt you, in the heart, the mind, the little sausage you got." Tom chuckled.