New Roomie

3rd Person Point of View

Y/n sat down on a chair, Meghan claiming his crutches. "So, how are you feeling, Mr. L/n?" Six asked, shaking Y/n's hand.

"I feel like shit. Can't feel both legs, well, my left one mostly." Y/n said, getting a chuckle from the girls.

"Well, I kept a file on you and your military background." Six said, pulling out an envelope. "So, let's get started. Tell me about your military service."

"Well Six, I was 19 when I decided to join the SEALs, alongside Meghan here." Y/n said, pointing to Meghan who was standing behind him. "Then, I joined the CIA and worked with the FBI on black operations in many places."

Six nodded and told him to go on. "My father said there were different armies willing to recruit me, even GROM. He said I had some cousins in GROM, but I believe that I never met them. I have Polish blood, but I'm from America, they're from Poland."

Taina and Meghan looked at each other with a curious look. "What are they're names, Y/n?" Meghan asks, crossing her arms.

"Elżbieta and Zofia?" Y/n said with a unsure tone. "Can't recall correctly."

Meghan, Taina, and Six looked at each other. Six nodded and went to an intercom. "Will the sisters come to my office? Thank you."

"What was that for?" Y/n asks, popping his neck.

"Nothing, continue." Six said.

Y/n suspiciously nodded and continued. "Since I have Polish blood, I had to learn the language. I can also speak English, Spanish, German, Russian, and French. Oh, and Korean."

Two more females walked in after a few more things Y/n shared.

"Co? Y/n, is that you?" The presumably older one asked.

Y/n had his mask off at that time. He nodded and ask "why" in Polish.

"You are our cousin." The green haired female said.

*Flashback*

Y/n got flashbacks of his childhood. His uncle visited America when he was five. He was just sitting down, playing on his NES when the doorbell rang. "Who's here, dad?" Young Y/n asks, following his father to the door.

"My brother-in-law and his daughters." He said, greeting his brother-in-law.

The three small children looked at each other and said nothing for a good minute. "Do you like sand?" The younger of the two asked Y/n, getting a nod for an answer. The older sister seemed to be annoyed and walked out of the house, leaving the others to talk about stuff.

*Flashback end*

"No way." Y/n said, trying to get up, falling immediately. "Not a good idea...ah."

"What happened there?" Ela asked, pointing to the leg with a cast and the other with a bandage wrapped on it.

"I'll explain later. So you're the one who keeps calling me, huh? Y/n asked Zofia.

"Well yeah, your dad told us you went MIA." She countered.

"That's why mom got so much cake and shit. Yeah, I was really just in service around that time." Y/n says casually.

"Alright Y/n, who do you want to bunk with?" Six asked Y/n, the boy grinning.

"Say, can there be both sexes in one room?"

Meghan smacked Y/n's head. "Ow! Why'd you do that!?"

"Cus you're a perv." She said, making everybody but Six laugh.

"No, idiot. I want to bunk with Grace, my girlfriend." Y/n defended himself.

"I see, Grace has been talking about you lately. How would you like to be an operator?"

"Let's get rocked, baby!" Y/n cheered, attempting to stand again. "I'm definitely not used to this."

"Okay, don't get too comfy, we're going to have a meeting later on. But for now, go enjoy yourself. Dismissed." Six said, Y/n getting helped by Ela and Meghan. "Oh, Y/n, you will be tested after you are healed, and you need to make a gadget."

Y/n nodded and ventured into the halls with the girls. "So, what are you planning to do?" Meghan asked, helping the crippled boy gain his balance.

"You see, Megalodon Meghan, I'm gonna scare Grace." Y/n grinned reaching the door. "Go look around the corner." The girls hid behind a wall as Y/n knocked, pulling his mask to his face.

"Yes?" Grace asked, getting a pat on the head.

"I am new roomie." Y/n said in Russian, trying to contain his laughter. In an instant, Y/n pulled Grace into a hug, causing her to yelp. "How was the flight?" Y/n asked, taking his mask off.

Grace cried and continued to hug the boy. The others started making an "aww" from the distance. Grace turned to see Zofia, Ela, Meghan, and Taina with their phones out, taking pictures. "Let's give them a show." Y/n smirked, kissing Grace on the lips, falling to the ground.

"Damnit, I keep forgetting about this." Y/n said, another man holding his hand out.

"You guys were too loud." He said to the girls and Doc, who just saw what was happening. "The name's Timur. But you can call me Glaz on the field."

"Nice to meet you, Glaz. I'm Y/n, or Ghost on the field."

"Ey, after your meeting, ya wanna grab some drinks?" Glaz asks, Y/n accepting the offer.

"Will every operator come to the mess hall, please?" The intercom spoke.

"That's your cue. I'll see you later, Y/n." Glaz says, leaving for the room. Everyone filed through the halls while Grace and Y/n were last, Y/n being dead last because of his injuries.

"Let's do this." He said before Grace opened the door.