The Move?

Grace's Point of View, one month later

I was on the couch with Y/n when I got a call from an unknown number. I quickly found out it was Six when I answered. She called to say that my flight was leaving in 3 hours. I hung up and rushed to grab clothes from the closet, making sure to grab some of Y/n's hoodies.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Y/n asked, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Gotta move."

Y/n gave me a look of confusion and shock. "What do you mean move?"

I contemplate on if I tell him or not. "Uhh, work. Yeah, work."

He didn't bite.

"Work my ass. Please tell me why."

I sighed and gave in. "I'm in a, how do I say this? Ah, an organization dedicated to stopping acts of violence around the world."

"So an anti-terrorist organization?" He asked, picking my bag up.

I nodded and grabbed more things. I hear Y/n sigh and lay on the bed. I turn to see him staring at the ceiling, messing with his fingers. "What's wrong?" I ask, pulling him into a hug.

"I just, don't want you to, you know.." Y/n opened his arms, moving his hands.

I let out an "oh" and hold him tighter. "I'll see what I can do about this situation."

He smiled weakly and kissed my forehead. "Go make a call, I'll get your stuff." He said cheerfully after a while. I agree upon his request and call Six.

"So, my boyfriend is very concerned about me coming. I'm pretty sure he just hangs out at the arcade, I mean yeah he pay the bills, but still, it's kind of odd that he never dresses in work appropriate clothes because he recently got evicted." I say quickly.

"You want your boyfriend to come over here too?" Six asked, probably getting annoyed by someone else.

"Yes ma'am."

I can hear her sigh and shuffle papers. "I'll see what I can do. But for now, he needs to get on a plane to London with you. We'll pick you up by car."

I thank her and went back inside. "Hey Y/n, good news, but you-"

He interjected my sentence. "Need to buy a ticket, already ahead of you, hun." He said, waving his phone towards me.

"Hey, is that my tablet?" I ask, spotting Y/n trying to log into it.

He looked up and smiled. "No." He said, raising it above his head.

"Hey, that's mean!" I say while trying to jump and grab it from his hands.

"C'mon, we gotta go." He chuckled, giving me the tablet.

We book it to the car and stuff everything in the trunk and the back. On our way to the airport, we kept singing songs and acting like kids.

"Woah, we're halfway there. WOAH OH, LIVIN' ON A PRAYER!" Y/n sang, missing the high notes completely and just made it sound like screaming.

We laugh as one of his favorite Def Leppard songs came on the radio. It was Photograph. He looked at me and caressed my face, making me less nervous than I was previously.

"I love you, Gracie. Please, call me when you land." He said, looking into my eyes.

"Mkay, I gotta go, love you."

He kissed me on my head and unlocked the door. "Love you too, I'll see you in about a day or so, I gotta do all the car shipping and stuff."

I laugh and grab my bags, only to get stopped by Y/n calling my name. "I think you'll want this." He said, tossing my beanie at me. I looked at him and smiled, making a heart with my hands, Y/n returning the gesture.

The intercom came alive. "Flight 69 is now boarding. If you are in flight 69 going to London, please enter the boarding area. Haha, get it? Eh, I'm not getting paid enough." It said.

After what felt like an hour, but was really a few minutes, I'm on the plane heading to London. I fall asleep and dream of Y/n meeting me for the first time. My dream was cut short when the plane hit the tarmac at the London airport. I walk out and see the large interior, immediately getting hit with a bit of anxiety, and pit stains. I find a man that was rather tall holding a sign that said "Grace Nam", so I walked up to him and smile.

"So you're the hacker woman, eh?" He asks in a heavy Scottish accent.

"Mhmm, and I assume that you are the one that uses a hammer?"

"How'd you know that?" He asks, scratching his throat.

"It's on your back." I say, pointing at the sledgehammer on his back.

"Shite, I forgot about it, it's really light after a while." He said, walking to the car.

"How did they not stop you?"

He chuckled and shrugged. "Got lucky, I guess."

He opens the door and closes it, moving to the trunk to put my stuff in. "Alrighty, we better get outta this shithole they call an airport."

I giggle at his comment as he drove out of the parking lot. "I miss you already, Y/n." I silently say to nobody, finding myself falling asleep.

Y/n's Point of View briefly

"I don't want your photograph, but I got your photograph, and that's not enough." I sang, filling out the forms and whatnot. After writing the lease for the apartment, I head down to give it to the landlord. I walk out to see our apartment one last time. I sigh but bring a happy face as I begin to think of Grace. I walk to the cafe where we had a real conversation, ordering a coffee and sitting at the spot where we sat, smiling to myself. Then Grace texted me....She landed safely.