This Is Not A Funny Prank

A/n: I didn't wanna use CCR's OG song, so I used this. But this is one of the best covers that I like.

3rd Person Point of View

Y/n was still knocked out from last night when someone knocked on the door frantically. He grabbed his crutches and took some painkillers. "What do you want?" He asked quietly. Tachanka spoke up for the others.

 "All the girls gone." He said in broken English.

Y/n tried to process what the Russian said for about a minute before he realized. He went into the small bedroom and didn't find Grace in the bed. Y/n walked out of the room and stood with all of the male operators. "What do we do?" He asked, getting a shrug or an "I don't know" from them.

 "We can look for them, it's our day off." Kapkan suggested, getting verbal agreement from everyone.

They all went to Six's office and waited. Fuze was the one who knocked on the door. "Come in." Six said, all of the guys walking in. She was putting papers in files and folders when she noticed them. "Hello boys, why are you here?" She asks in a calm tone.

 "Boss, the girls are.....eh, gone." Marius says, scratching his neck.

 "What!?" Six yelled, making everybody recoil at her change in tone. "Go find them!"

 They all say "yes ma'am" and ran out, Y/n being the first one out. Six decided to call someone. "They're gone." She said to someone.

 "Ok, thanks Six." The voice of Monika said. Six chuckled and continued working.

"Damnit, where's Mozzie's files?" She sighed. "They had to come in at the wrong time."

*Timeskip brought to you by Y/n getting carried by Sledge down the stairs*

With the girls: 

The female operators were on the beach, waiting for the boys to find them. They had planned to prank them, but they instead went to the beach until 2, then they were going to London. Their plan was to worry them, so they hid their dog tags around places they are known to be at.

"Where the fuck are they?" Mozzie says, gaining the attention of Twitch. She told everyone to hide from them. Y/n's crutches were heard making their way to a small shop where Taina was.

"Excuse me, ma'am?" He asked. He has never seen Cav without her makeup, so Y/n was oblivious to who he was talking to. "Have you seen a large group of women around here?"

"Uh, no I haven't." Taina says, trying not to blow her cover.

"Oh ok, thank you. Plus, you look beautiful today." He complimented her, leaving Taina with a tint of pink.

"T-thanks." She said before the boy left.

The group of men left the area, frustrated and disappointed. The girls decided to call it a day and head back. Once they were leaving, Y/n saw Grace walking with Taina. He stared at them and hit Timur's shoulder. "Isn't that Grace? And Ash?" He asked, pointing with his off hand while he had his other on his chin.

"Blyat, it is!" Timur says, getting a confused look from Mozzie.

"What is, mate?" The small Aussie asked, taking a sip of his Coke.

"C'mon, we gotta go! We found the girls!" Y/n said, pushing everyone out of the booth.

The waitress brought their food at the time. "Can we get some to-go plates, please?" Seamus asked, pointing to his burger. The waitress obliged and brought them to the table. "I forgot to ask, does this have ketchup?

"Forget it, Seamus. I got ketchup in my room. Let's go!" Mike says, Seamus tipping the waitress.

"Sorry about that....Candice. You have a nice day." Seamus read.

The males arrived at the dorms, finding nobody inside. "Bloody hell. Y/n and Timur, I think ye going blind. I'm bloody older than fookin laser sights, but I can still see!" Thatcher complained, waving his arms around.

"What's this?" Tachanka asked, looking at a text,t from Mira. "Help, we are in forest. Six sent all of us on mission and we got kidnapped by White Mask. Come quick."

 "Mission my ass. Funny enough, I'm pretty sure I talked to Caveira. I have no idea what she looks like without makeup. Lies. All lies." Y/n said before exiting the dorms' hallway.

They made their way to the forest, stepping on sticks and twigs. Y/n signalled that he heard something. "Over here, I heard some shit." He said, leading the way to an abandoned building. When he was at a window, a White Mask appeared, looking outside. "White Mask" was what Y/n mouthed to Tachanka, who called Six.

"Have you found them?" She asked.

"This is not prank. There are terrorists Southwest of base." He said quietly into the phone.

 "We will send some op-"

 "What operators? We are all here! The girls sent a message to Alex." Glaz whisper yelled, getting the attention of one of them.

 "Fight as you must. I can't help, sorry." Six said before hanging up.

 "Hands up!" One of them yells.

 "Shit." They all said at the same time.