The Crap Flap Trap

Y/n's Point of View

Someone poked my side. "Stop." I sleepily mumble. The poking endured for minutes on end. "Sarah, I swear to God, I'm gonna-" I was sitting in front of Grace.

She had a flapper dress, a fedora with a bow, and long gloves. Her eyeshadow lightened the room. Grace grabbed my arm and showed me some numbers. "What the hell is this!?"

I pull my hand away and stand. "Why do you care? We're not dating anymore."

Grace rolled her eyes and punched me. "Get ready, it's five."

Grace left the room and walked downstairs. Luckily I had a 1920's gangster outfit from Halloween, so I put that on. I walk downstairs and spin around.

"Can't get enough of the gangster, eh?" Craig and Jack were both wearing gangster outfits as well. "Are we going to play some poker, or what?"

"You seemed to have lightened up." Jack slapped my shoulder.

"I had a good time at the bar." Grace was disgusted. "I'm ready."

The four of us met up with Elena and Harry, along with Meghan in Taos. Meghan was dressed as a photographer and Elena had dressy clothes. Meghan had a white shirt and overalls on some khakis. Elena was dressed as a flapper girl with Grace.

"Smile for the camera, pretty boys." Meghan took a picture of Jack, Craig and I. "Grace, come look at this guy."

Grace blushed and looked away. "Alright, enough messing around. We need to be on the lookout for masqueraders, those are the White Mask." Harry showed us multiple pictures. "Make sure the event hall is safe, we don't know if there will be bombers or explosives, so be careful. Do what you must to keep this place rocking."

"Actually, it's flapping, or jazzing." I adjust my fedora and take off before the others.

We all enter the hall and look around. There were flapper girls and businessmen everywhere, all donning similar outfits.

"Over there." Elena pointed to a poker table of the White Mask. "Someone go play poker."

Jack, Craig and I nodded. "Let's go, boys." Jack led the way. "Hey, are you just gonna take the table up or are we playing a game?"

One of the men chuckled. "Yeah, right. Watcha gonna do bout it? Shoot me?"

"Actually, yeah. Get on your knees." I bring out a Tommy gun and aim it. "Don't worry, guys. We're just an act."

The men sighed of relief and cleared the table. "Poker it is." One of them said.

"Guys, can you hear me?" Grace asked in my ear.

"Loud and clear." I look to the trio of girls, all of them were looking at us. I wave them off and look back.

"You're eyeing one of them pretty ladies, eh?" A White Mask asked.

"This ain't about me, it's about a game of poker. Cheaters die." I spun my revolver on the table.

Craig had his beard chopped down to a minimum, like Mike's. "This is how gangsters play, but we never die."

We all chuckle as the cards were dealt. After minutes of playing, it was my turn. "Got any threes?"

Jack gave me a confused look. "Do I got any threes?" I nod. "Yeah, here."

He handed me a three. "Uno!"

"Now this is ridiculous!" A White Mask threw his cards down. "I need a drink."

"Me too." The other said. "You monkeys keep playing this shit."

I chuckle and hold the revolver in my hand. "Let's go take this like real mobsters."

The three of us walked to the bar and waited. The two White Mask finally walked away, so we grabbed them without anyone noticing and threw them in the alley.

"This is easy, boys. Your plan has failed."

Jack and Craig both had their guns pointed at the two. "Go get the others, we'll keep these folks company."

I nod and walk back inside the packed hall. I spot the girls all talking to White Mask. Grace looked at me and nodded.

"Good God." I nod and see her take the man in a room. I slowly approach the door and hear dirty talking.

I quietly enter and put my revolver on his head. Grace snickered and shoved her gloves in his mouth.

"Thanks, baby." Grace kissed me and opened the door. "The sides are clear, I'll get the others."

"Thank you, have fun."

I drag the terrorist out to the same alleyway. "Another victim, good." Jack ominously said.

"You have to pay for your sins. And your sin is your fashion. I mean, come on! Why are you wearing a mask? It woulda made sense if you didn't."

I run back and find Meghan smoking with a holder. She took a peek at me and gave a seductive "come with me," to the terrorist scum.

The room wasn't far from where I was. Grace had a White Mask in her hands, alongside a happy Elena. I smile and open the door.

The White Mask had Meghan pinned and almost fully stripped of her clothes.

"Fucker." He turned to me and got a metal handle to the head. "Meghan, are you alright?"

Meghan hugged me tightly and sobbed. "He, he tried to touch me."

I hold her tight and pat her back. "It's okay, I'm back in business."

"Y-You're coming back!?" Meghan happily asked.

"Yes, don't tell anyone. Harry and I discussed it."

Meghan nodded and put her clothes back on. "Again, thank you. You deserve this." She kissed me on the cheek. "Don't think of this as an I love you sign, it's just a friendly gesture."

"Right, let's go." I sling the unconscious body on my shoulder and run out with Meghan.

Everyone stood in the alleyway with guns drawn. Elena and Jack make way for me as I tossed the last of the five down.

The sleeping terrorist woke up and screamed. I kick him and step back.

"Boys, girls, this is what happens when the gangsters don't win. Light 'em up!"

We all set fire with our Tommy guns, revolvers, and 1911's. The owner of the ballroom hall thing ran out.

"What the hell just happened!?" He yelled.

"We's took cares of the dirty work. You're welcome, Marco."

"Oh, Y/n, I should've known it was you." Marco peeked over and gagged. "Dios mio, that's what happened. The party is still going on, would you like to attend?"

"I'll pass up the offer, I'm not into lying to myself, even if it means being a cool gangster with a Tommy gun."

We both chuckle and say our goodbyes after disposing of the bodies. I grab my hat and lay it in my arms.

Grace ran up to me and hugged me. "That was fun! Rainbow should have one!"

"Lemme think, no."

She pouted and entered the car. "Please, Y/n. Give me a second chance. I know I messed up, the girls and I were drunk."

Jack looks at me and smirks. "If you do, you'll break your motto."

I look to Grace, who had the biggest smile on her face. "Fine, maybe I wasn't prepared for those things to happen." I pull her into a passionate kiss and let go. "I missed you."

"I missed you, too, baby." Grace pecked me on the cheek and laid her head on my shoulder as the car took off. "I'm so sorry."

My heart stopped and restarted quickly . "Don't be, I should be sorry for possibly putting you in peril."

We hold hands and look at each other. Her eyes had hearts in them.

"I love you." She said.

"I love me, too." Grace smacked me and giggled. "Sorry, I just had to. I love you, too."