So You're The One Called "Ghost?" P. 2

"Ambulances arrived to the location of the bombing, police and search dogs have been sent to find survivors. We will get back to you in a few moments, God bless you all." A news anchor said when Sledge turned the radio off.

"Bloody hell. The White Masks need to be stopped quick, there could be a bunch of casualties in there." He said, exiting the armored vehicle.

 "Jack, scan the area for heartbeats. Grace, call the phones found here, we may get a clue on locations. Sledge, break the walls if needed. IQ, find electronics and report to me." Six said, assigning roles for the operators. They all nod and got to work. Grace seemed to be nervous and anxious about something.

 "What's wrong, Grace?" Monika asked, searching for electronic devices.

 "I'm worried, my boyfriend was here when the bombing happened. It sounded like he was taking notes of what they were wearing." She said, trying to find any phones that aren't damaged or fried.

 "He what?"

 "He sent me a voice message, he also said 'Ghost out', whatever that means." Grace replied , finding a few phones to call.

 "Grace...." Monika trailed. "Nevermind."

They searched for about two hours without finding any living souls. When they were about to give up, Jack spotted something under some rubble. "Whatever it is, it's not breathing properly. We need to get Gustave." He said to Sledge.

"Let's get this debris off." Sledge said, putting his sledgehammer down. The four kept picking pieces of the ceiling and the pillar off the body, revealing a man with a ghost mask on. 

"Damn, this piece of the ceiling ain't moving." Sledge cursed, bringing his sledgehammer out. He broke off the pieces of marble and saw that the figure's leg was crushed. "Definitely need to get him to Doc."

Grace and Monika grab the arms and bring him to Six, who was talking to an officer. "One alive, all others dead or MIA." Monika said, putting the man on a stretcher. Six nodded and told them to get in the vehicle and wait for the others. After minutes of waiting, they were off, hauling ass to Hereford so the masked man won't die on them.

*Time skip* 

Y/n woke up to the sound of beeping. When his eyes adjusted, he noticed he was in a hospital bed. "Where the fuck am I?" He asked quietly, gaining the attention of the doctor who walked in. He had a GIGN patch on his vest. 

 "Mr. L/n?" He asked, putting his helmet down.

Y/n nodded slowly, breathing deeply. "You are clear to go." The doctor said, about to leave the room. "And also, good job at the airport, sure we lost people, but you killed the terrorists. You also might want these." The doctor gave Y/n crutches, Y/n accepting them greatly.

 "You need to talk to Six. I have to check on some others. Goodbye Y/n." He said, opening the door.

 "Wait.." The doctor turned. "What's your name, doc?"

 The doctor chuckled. "You got it, but you can also call me Gustave."

 "Thanks Doc. I appreciate it." Y/n replied, Gustave holding the door open for him.

When he entered the hallway, two people saw him and started interrogating him. "Who are you? Are you a terrorist fuck like the White Mask!?" The girl with a knife asked, putting Y/n on the ground.

 "N- *cough* no." Was all Y/n said.

 "Wait, I recognize that voice. And that clothing, Y/n is that you?" The other asked, pulling the first girl off of him, also picking him up.

Y/n stood on the wall and clutched his stomach. He let out a weak "yeah" and coughed.

 "I-I need to talk to someone named Six." He said, grabbing his crutch. "Plus, nice to see you, Meghan."

 Meghan nodded and introduced the first girl. "This is Taina Pereira, or Caveira."

 Caveira nodded. "Sorry about the introduction, I don't do well with new people." She apologized for her actions, getting an "it's alright" from Y/n.

The trio make it to Six's office. Meghan knocked on the door, getting a cue to walk in from her. Six looked up from her papers and smiled. "So you're the one called Ghost?"

 "In the imaginary flesh that ghosts have." Y/n chuckled.

 "Good. Now, down to what I want to ask....."