Chapter One

At long last, it's the third book after Cherished and Devoted! I hope you all enjoy the last book to round out the trilogy :)

Ty's POV

Strong hands tugged gently through my hair, keeping shampoo from my eyes and covering my entire heads in suds. It felt incredible; it was like an orgasm for my head.

A hair-gasm. A head-gasm. I didn't know what it was, I just knew that it felt good.

"More please," I mumbled, pushing against the hands.

My boyfriend chuckled. "Are you sure you only want a shower? I could give you a bath. We have time."

For a hot second, I was tempted by thoughts of being submerged by warm water, with my boyfriend — also known as my daddy — gently washing me and singing me dumb songs.

Why wasn't I doing that?

Oh right. My eyes shot open. "No way, Daddy." Shit, I didn't mean to call him that. "We have to leave soon to go to the kink club."

That was why.

I had been dating my boyfriend, David, for almost a year now. Well, maybe a few months short of a year. But I couldn't wait for it to be a year; that would make David my longest ever relationship.

We had a peculiar relationship. I was his little and he was my daddy. It was pretty much his kink and he bullied me into it, except for the parts where I really enjoyed having sparkly charts and toys and adorable clothes and having him wash me, and put me to bed, and—

I was an attention whore, okay?

"I still don't think bringing you to a kink club is a good idea," Dadd—David grumbled.

We'd been over this a million times.

Mostly because I'd asked to go to the kink club a million times. And he'd said no nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine...oh, whatever. He said yes once.

"I'll be on my best behavior," I promised, falsely, yet again. I gave him my cutest, biggest eyes. I batted my lashes. I stuck out my bottom lip.

He stared at me judgmentally. His eyes were a deep brown and they were telling me that he knew I was naughty. They also happened to be beautiful, but that was irrelevant. "I don't believe you. But, as we agreed, if you do anything naughty..."

He waited for me to finish.

I pouted. "I can't watch Gerald and Josh have sex tomorrow."

"Right." David propped his hands on his hips. "And you know how hard you worked for that reward."

I'd worked really hard. I'd been good... mostly good... for a whole month straight. It was so time to be naughty.

Also, irrelevant but necessary, did I mention that my boyfriend was sinfully sexy? He was build like a legitimate god, with thick muscles and a thick cock too. His skin was dark against the white tiles of the shower. He had adorably short hair — nearly buzzed to his head, but not quite — and perfect cheekbones and cute little dimples.

I was so gay for him.

"Tyler." That was his warning voice. "You worked very hard for that reward. You're not just going to throw that effort away, are you?"

I peeked up at those beautiful eyes again. They reminded me of an old-fashioned aesthetic, built from torn book pages and the nooks of libraries. Or the wood of a well-loved piano. ...Or an oak leaf on the ground. I don't know, I was bad at metaphors.