Chapter Eight

Ty's POV

I had six chats going on with littles in the area. I was like a friend-whore.

"Do you think David would like somebody with a pissing kink?" I asked Josh. "I really want to make sure that our third person is David's type."

Josh was, and had been for thirty minutes, standing in front of the fridge. He was adjusting his new sex schedule with Gerald and somehow thought that it was going to be front and center instead of my gorgeous drawings. What a joke.

"Aren't you supposed to be making friends?" Josh asked, straightening the schedule and stepping back. "I didn't think you were jumping right into the poly thing right away."

"God, you sound like David! I like to fuck my friends."

Josh glared. "Not me."

"True," I hummed. "You fuck me."

Josh laughed and flipped me off. "Stop, don't bring that up when the men get home. Gerald's really freaked out about our raunchy past."

"Well, tell Master Gerald to get the fuck over it. I want a foursome so badly."

"Jeez, let Ger and I figure out the sex schedule thing before you start complicating it."

I grabbed a pen. Josh gave me the best ideas. With whole-hearted commitment, I stomped over and wrote 'foursome' in on Sundays.

"Somehow I doubt that'll convince him," Josh drawled, plucking the pen from my hand. "Get back to your piss kink."

Boo. It wasn't as fun as I expected. Even though I was chatting with people who identified as littles, they were just blabbing on about their kinks. Weird coming from me, but I actually didn't want to hear about their sex lives right off the bat. David wanted someone permanent, so someone permanent I would find.

"None of them are cute," I complained. "Not physically; I dunno what they look like. But they're all... sluts!"

"You're a slut, Tyler."

"I'm not saying it's a bad thing. It's just not what Davie and I are looking for right now."

Josh flopped onto the couch next to me with finality and picked up his laptop. Unlike me, he was probably doing some important homework or something. "I don't know, Ty Ty. Probably not going to be easy."

Then he promptly stuck his nose near his computer and got to work doing whatever the hell it was he was doing.

I poked his skull. "Not helpful."

"Too bad, I'm busy now."

I poked his head harder. "Attention. Stat."

Josh snickered and pulled away from his god-forsaken homework. "You should probably be doing homework instead of sexting randoms."

"It's not sexting!" I glanced down at my phone, where FootStud43 was going into depth about his foot fetish. I was getting the sense that this one maybe wasn't a match. "Okay. It's walking a line, I'll admit it."

Josh leaned a little closer to my computer. "Oh, he likes hairy big toes? That's perfect for me and Ger, give him our number."

"Shut up— okay, this one is getting blocked, you convinced me."

"Can't believe it was my sarcasm that convinced you and not his profile picture."

Further inspection revealed the profile picture to be a very... crusty, for lack of a better word, set of toes.