Chapter Four

David's POV

As much as I hated to admit when Gerald was right, he was right.

...I never should've given Ty alcohol.

"Grind with me baby!" Ty shouted, fiery red hair a wild mess and a fuck me expression written all over his face. He pawed at my chest and bit his plump bottom lip.

It might've been my overprotective mentality swaying my thoughts, but I felt like everyone around us was eyeing him in lust.

And how could I blame them? Every inch of my boyfriend was dripping in sensuality, from his expression to the way he moved his body. And it magnified just a little when he had an alcohol-flush to his cheeks.

When a guy behind him moved up, blatantly thrusting at Ty's tiny, gyrating ass, I realized that I wasn't imagining it. Men were staring at him like he was a piece of meat.

"Maybe we should go find Josh and Gerald?" I lightly suggested, tugging Ty away from the greasy older man. I sent a ferocious glare towards him for good measure.

Ty tipped his head back with an exaggerated eye-roll. "Daddy. Leave them to fuck in peace."

"Tyler." I tried to think of a way to convince him, but Ty was stubborn. "This is...this is a bad song."

Okay, not my best work.

"No it's not," Ty wrapped his arms around my neck and snuggled in tight, doing some kind of twitching movement with his hips. "Dance with me!"

A wave of relief hit me when I encased Ty in my hold, keeping him safe from the lecherous people around us. "No. C'mon, I can see Gerald. This way."

I actually could see Gerald, that wasn't a lie. Except he was weirdly spinning around and looking all over the place.

Dragging my drunk monkey of a boyfriend, I made my way to my best friend.

He met my gaze, eyes wide and mouth popped open. "This is the worst club experience— this was a terrible idea."

Ty had somehow managed to place my earlobe into his mouth. His noodle arms limply circled my bicep.

I moved to unlatch my earlobe. "Yeah, no kidding."

"I can't find Josh," Gerald said, looking around again. "I just saw him. And then he went to the bathroom, and I got a drink, and then I couldn't find him."

He went back to doing weird spin-circle movements, neck craned above the heads of others.

A weird sinking feeling appeared in the pit of my gut. This wasn't a good scene by a long shot, but it was our scene. Gerald and I had been at this club for years; our reputation for being here and being vigilant had kept some of the shadiness away. But only some.

"We'll find him," I said, shaking Ty a bit. "Ty, Josh might be in trouble."

That worked like a charm. He straightened instantly, a stab of awareness came through the glaze of alcohol-created happiness from earlier.

Unfortunately, it also created a reaction in Gerald. "What are you talking about? Why would you say that? Fuck, David, we need to find him."

"Oh no," Ty moaned, clinging to my arm. "What do we do? Should we call the cops?"

"No," I said. "Definitely no."

Ty cracked his knuckles. "If my son gets hurt, I'm gonna kill a bitch."

"Your..." Gerald stared. "Your son?"

"Yes, my son, you stupid idiot! Let's find him."

A good amount of people nearby stared in dumbfounded fascination as Master Gerald put up with being called a 'stupid idiot' by a random newby.