Chapter Thirty

David's POV

I woke up cuddled next to Ty. I loved weekends, because it meant I got him all to myself, rather than see him between my work and his school.

He was such a good boy. Especially last night, I was so proud of him. That scene we did wasn't easy, not to mention it was entirely impromptu.

Ty's eyes fluttered open and a smile graced his pretty lips. "Morning, Daddy."

Oh, wow. I was almost speechless.

"Hi, sweet baby." I gave him the deep kiss he deserved.

Had something changed? It felt like something had changed. Maybe it was my own strange perspective, but I felt like Ty was so much more comfortable being little.

He curled into my arms. "Breakfast?" he asked in a sweet voice.

This was little Ty. There was absolutely no question. I was stunned.

"Of course, little one." I tested the waters with the nickname. Ty smiled again and his eyes fluttered shut. "I'll carry you."

Sure enough, Ty let me scoop him into my arms. He was rock hard already, which wasn't much of a surprise. He'd never gotten that orgasm he deserved from yesterday.

I carried Ty to the kitchen and was not surprised to find the main areas of the apartment empty. Josh and Gerald typically slept in later.

"Daddy?"

I plopped Ty into a seat and knelt in front of him. He looked so cute, bundled in his fluffy robe. "Yes, love bug?"

"Can baby Paulie come over?"

Ty's sentence tapered off into a massive yawn and his eyes fluttered shut yet again. Maybe it was half little Ty and half exhausted Ty that made him act so sweet.

"Of course. Want me to ask him?"

"Yes please."

His wish was my command. I texted Paul to invite him over and then I whipped up a nice breakfast for my boy.

My snoozing roommates crossed my mind. "Baby, if I make some extra for Josh and Gerald, would you want to bring them some?"

Ty's eyes went wide. "Morning sex too?"

"Jeez, Ty. You're insatiable."

He laughed and actually... dear God, he was blushing. That was so freaking cute.

"I can't help it... especially after last night."

Right, last night had been amazing. I tugged him into my arms and gave him a kiss. "How are you feeling? Sore? Emotional? Last night was a lot and I want to be here for you."

Truthfully, Ty seemed a bit raw today. Although Ty had a naturally spicy personality, oftentimes his energy and humor felt like a wall to keep others far away. I loved him for all of him, wall included, but it was nice to see his shoulders relaxed and his smile soft.

Ty snuggled into my touch and shook his head. "No, I'm good. I just want you and Paulie close today."

Paulie too? Hm.

I wasn't jealous, just noticing a pattern that involved both Ty's little space and Paulie. But I wasn't going to ruin our nice morning, so I kept my big mouth shut.

Speaking of the boy seemed to summon him, because he texted back almost immediately. I verified that he could come over as soon as he could and he agreed.

"Paulie will be here in a half an hour," I told Ty. Ty's eyes widened and he looked at me like I'd hung the moon. "Let's get clean and ready first."

"...Aw. Okay."