Chapter Twenty-Nine

Gerald's POV

The bullshit my parents were causing had to end now. Josh and I had come so far— we knew where we stood with each other, we had a dynamic that satisfied both of us, and we loved each other.

My parents were fucking that up.

"We need to have a talk," I said. I was also naked. They were covering their eyes.

"What kind of sinful—"

"But not right now," I amended. "You need to leave. I'll text you when it's okay to come back."

"Just come with us and let your... let them... ugh!" my dad growled. "Put your damn clothes on."

"No, I have a responsibility here right now," I snapped. That responsibility was aftercare, which Ty deserved a massive amount of. "I can't leave. You can go and I'll tell you when to come back."

"A responsibility?" Mom screeched. "Do you have any idea how fucking weird that sounds?"

I did, but I was far more aware of how the boys must've been feeling right now. "You need to go. Now."

They both looked disgusted. "Fine. Damn," Dad said.

They both left. Thank God.

"Are you boys okay?" I asked. "I sincerely apologize— I'll be taking that damn key away from my mother seeing as the two of them can't respect boundaries."

Josh was sitting up, though not far from Ty. His face was pink. "I'm never looking your parents in the eye ever again."

Ty stretched his arms above his head. He hadn't bothered to move from his place on the couch. "Don't worry, Ger, I don't give a damn either way. You don't need to take the key either. Just knowing someone could bust in on us makes sex kinda spicy, you know?"

"Brat," I tsked.

Poor thing, though. He hadn't even been able to come. He looked thoroughly used, too. His hair was a mess, he had dried tears on his cheeks, his cock was still hard and dripping, and cum was leaking between his thighs.

"You need a bath," I observed.

Ty's eyes went watery. "That sounds amazing."

David scooped him up and head towards the bedroom. Josh stared Ty's ass with laser focus as they left. I knelt down beside him. "Something on your mind?"

Josh nodded. "What a waste of perfectly good cum. Next time can I eat him out after?"

I sputtered. "I thought it would be about my parents."

Josh's eyes refocused on me. "Huh? Oh. Yeah, that's... um. That's super not great."

Yeah, he definitely wasn't paying attention to me. I snorted and steered him after David. "C'mon you. Let's go give our household brat the aftercare he deserves."

"Ooh!" Josh did a little hop and beamed. "Ooh, we can be involved?"

"Of course. How do you feel about drawing him a bath with me while David cleans him up?"

"Sure!"

Josh and I went to the bathroom and I meticulously set the water at the perfect temperature while Josh dug through the cabinets. He emerged with a bath bomb, essential oils and...

"Are those rose petals?" I asked. My entire brain short-circuited trying to figure out how on God's green earth Josh managed to find that in our bathroom cabinets.

Josh looked at the plastic baggie. "Yeah, but they're fake. Leftover from Valentines' day. Remember when Ty and I decorated?"

"I... yes, that makes sense."