Chapter Thirteen

David's POV

I'd asked Gerald for a moment alone with my boy before we began, which was initially a responsible decision. The minute I saw him, it became a possessive one as well.

Ty was seated on his knees in the middle of the bed. His feet were propped so that his sore ass wasn't resting directly on the bed, which was such a turn on. His eyes were closed and his cheeks streaked with tears. Somewhere in the shuffle, his paci had fallen onto the sheets by his knees.

I always found Ty to be a type of beautiful from a different era; he looked like a painting of an angel from the time of the Renaissance, with his curly red hair and face full of freckles. But every bit of him was artwork, from the curve of his collarbone to the fullness of his pink lips.

"How are you feeling?"

His eyes fluttered open and I was met with the depth of his brown eyes covered in a glassy sheen. "Daddy."

Oh yeah, he was floating right where I liked him during the scene. His hands were folded in fists at his thighs and his body leaned towards me— the picture of obedience. From him, it was rare.

I was also no stranger to his arousal. He was painfully hard and barely holding on, likely due to the cock ring I'd put on him. At the end of the day, I didn't like being cruel.

"Ty, do me a favor— find your collar in the drawer for me."

See, now he'd be distracted. I was generous.

Ty's eyes went wide at the command and he slipped out of bed. I loved this. He was clearly so turned-on and well-spanked that he was doing what he wanted without letting his mind get in the way. It was when Ty started overthinking that he got bratty and mouthy.

I relaxed in the recliner I had in the corner of my room as Ty looked through the drawer. I felt heat form in my stomach as he bent forward and arched his back.

He was doing it on purpose. He had to be.

Ty brought me his collar and I strapped it around his neck. "Good boy, thank you. Now come and sit with me."

I pat my lap and Ty slid gratefully into it. I positioned him so that his back was to my chest and his cock was well within my reach. "Perfect. Remember what I promised you for being good this week?"

"Wait--" Ty's head whipped around. "Really? Josh and Gerald?"

"That's right. You two can come in."

As Josh and Gerald walked through the door, Ty's entire body tensed with excitement. I kissed his neck and whispered, "Remember the one rule-- you can't come."

He whimpered.

Gerald grinned when he saw our position-- well, when he saw Ty's position. Particularly, his desperate arousal. "Oh my. Tyler's gotten himself into quite the situation."

Josh tilted his head to catch his best friend's eye. It was nice to see the sparkle of amusement in his eyes, especially after what happened with Gerald's parents. "Hey, Ty. I would've thought you'd be screaming in excitement, but I guess Master David must've put you through it."

I bit down a groan as Ty squirmed in my lap. "Oh-- wait, is this real life?" He looked back at me. "Can I honestly watch them?"

Gerald wrapped his arms around Josh and smiled at us. "I have a better idea. Josh, what's your safeword?"

Josh smiled. "Roses."

Gerald hummed. "Mm, good. Joshie. I should've brought this up earlier, but I wanted to toss out an idea for tonight."