Chapter Thirty-Seven

Paulie's POV

What had started as an innocent kiss from Ty devolved into something hot and heavy. His hands made their way to my neck, holding me in a manner approaching possessive, and kissed me like a man starved. I let him have his way with me, simply enjoying the waves of hot pleasure that the feel of his mouth on mine gave me.

Shit. Ty was David's boy.

I pulled my head back, only for Ty to slide himself into my lap. His mouth was parted in a sweet way, lips red and breath raspy. His hands at my neck hardly applied any pressure, but he had me in a vice grip. I was paralyzed, lost in a wave of pleasure and the feel of Ty's arousal against my own.

Finally.

"How disrespectful," came the voice of a man who did not sound disrespected in the least. "Shouldn't I have gotten the first taste?"

A single hand around Ty's throat pulled his lips off of mine. David appeared at his shoulder, looking at me like I was a meal for him to devour.

Ty tilted his head and received a quick kiss from his daddy. "Sorry, I got a little excited."

"Me too," I said, feeling nerves pair with arousal in my gut. "We got a little out of hand."

David smirked and leaned forward, pressing Ty into me. "It's hard to resist Ty, isn't it?" he asked me. "He's a minx."

Ty's mouth tipped into a smirk and I found myself lost in him again. His confidence was downright sexy. "It's impossible."

"It's my charm." Ty shrugged, all cheer. "Can't help it."

David's hand at his throat traveled upward to grasp his chin. He tilted Ty's gaze and quirked an eyebrow. "All the same, you need to be respectful. You didn't even ask Paulie if he wanted to kiss you."

The thought of me saying no was laughable. I was riding a wave of want for so much more than just kissing.

"I'll show you what you should have done," David said, voice light. Oh. "Paulie. Would you like me to kiss you, sweet boy?"

The room felt like it had risen in temperature and my mouth went dry. Sweet boy sent shivers all the way to my toes.

"Yes, please," I said. Of course, I could do better than that. "Would you please kiss me, Sir?"

He had this way of humming, deep in his throat, that sounded like a noise of pure pleasure. "What a good boy. Come here."

It was the kindness in his eyes, the gentle encouragement, that drew me towards him. I leaned in and David guided me with a hand to the back of my neck.

Whereas kissing Ty was a wave of uncontrollable pleasure, kissing David was like being taken apart slowly. He kissed with a gentle sense of command that turned my body into rubber. I found myself reaching clumsily towards him, hoping to grab hold of anything to stay in control of myself.

David pulled back enough for me to be met with his beautiful eyes, taking in every inch of me. "You yield to me like it's second nature. Such a sweet, submissive boy."

There weren't enough words in this language to describe how comforted I felt when he took charge of me. Instead of attempting to relay it to him, I reached up and interlocked our fingers. "Thank you, Daddy."

If I even had a moment of doubt, it escaped me when the honorific drew a gentle moan from his lips. "Paulie, will you allow me to be entirely honest with you, for just a second?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I want to see you as a permanent fixture within this relationship," he said, running a thumb over my bottom lip. I opened my mouth reflexively and he dipped his thumb inside, forcing it open a little wider. "I want to get to know you. I want to learn what you like and dislike, what you want and what you don't want. I want to kiss you and bring you pleasure. I want to control you and hurt you, too."