Chapter Seven

Gerald's POV

The sex schedule had gone well. In fact, it had gone so well that we decided to expedite the process. Restraints. That was tonight's pick.

"Fuuuck."

I tossed my head back, hand working fast on my cock. I raised my eyes to the ceiling, because I knew that if I took one look at the perfect boy beneath me, so beautiful and eager, I'd come.

"Please," Josh whimpered. His eyes were wide and blue, his open mouth and dripping with my precum.

God, the things that look did to me. Deep down, I wanted to take hold and have my way with him. Still, I held back from my desire to grab him.

"What do you want?" I growled, low and demanding. I met Josh's eyes and, respectfully, instinctually even, he dropped his.

"I want..." he trailed off and looked away, a blush staining the top of his cheeks.

I chuckled. Dirty talk wasn't tonight's theme, but I couldn't help it. I loved the affect that my words alone could have on him. "Just look at you. On your knees and begging. Cock straining against those thin little boxers."

I used my foot to rub Josh through his boxers. He whined and bucked his hips up against my foot. His hands were still clasped behind his back obediently. The sight hardened my cock further.

"How can you possibly still blush? Tell me what you need, love."

"Please give me your cock back," Josh asked, peeking up through his lashes shyly. The sight caused something in my chest to flutter. I reached down to stroke his cheek.

"You're such a good boy, Joshie," I praised. A smile broke out on his face, one that he was clearly trying to restrain. "You may have it back."

Damn that beautiful face. I bit my lip the second Josh wrapped those pretty lips around my cock again. Joshie was making it damn near impossible to control myself.

"Fuck, boy," I growled, thrusting into his mouth a little deeper and relishing in the small choking noise that he made. I almost felt guilty-- for the insensitive "boy", the roughness, the growl in my voice-- but then Josh moaned and moved in even closer, taking me even deeper.

Just when I felt myself losing it, I pulled off the boy's mouth.

"Stand up, baby."

I backed away and watched Josh rise to his feet with the grace of an athlete. Everything about the boy was beautiful, from the shadows dancing along his back muscles to the way his thick lashes nearly brushed the tops of his cheeks when he lowered his eyes to the floor. I tried not to smile at my gorgeous boy.

"Look at you," I sighed. Josh took it as an order and he snapped his gaze to the full body mirror that was to the right.

It wasn't what I intended, but the reward was great anyway. Josh's delicious blush came back as he took in the sight of his own body; the sight of his cock straining against his tight boxers, a dark stain on the front from his leaking precum.

I took a seat on the edge of the bed, directly behind him. "Pull down those boxers," I commanded, voice teasing. "Nice and slow...put on a show for me, baby."

Joshie hooked his thumbs in his boxers and pulled them down a little, swaying his ass and peeking over his shoulder at me. The teasing smile on his face was nearly my undoing. The way his hips swayed when he pulled those boxers to the floor drove me insane.

"Come here," I said. Josh dropped to his hands and knees and approached, only stopping once he was in between my legs. Josh rested his head on the my inner thigh, so I rewarded him by running my fingers through his hair.