Chapter Nineteen

David's POV

I was not at all surprised that I was abandoning grocery shopping to help Ty help a kid who had an accident. Only Tyler could manage to make something like this happen. He was just that way.

I smirked as I watched the lady ring out the pants I'd bought. They didn't look like they would fit me, so I wondered who she thought I was buying pants for. A friend? A relative? Maybe she'd even wonder if it was a boyfriend.

I glanced at the small display at the checkout station. There was an assortment of candies and gum, along with some small toys. With a grin, I grabbed two chocolate bars and a stuffed turtle keychain. "Here, I'll take these too," I told the lady.

"Of course!" she have me a too-bright smile and checked out the items. I payed and she handed me back my stuff in a plastic bag. "Have a good day!"

"You too."

I walked over to the small coffee shop and bypassed the line to get to the men's bathroom. The room was empty, so I ducked my head. All the stalls were empty except for the handicapped one. There were two little butts plopped on the ground in that one and soft giggles could be heard as well.

Ty didn't giggle unless he was in little space or he farted.

"Do I hear a pair of mischievous littles?" I called, stopping in front of the big stall. The giggled increased.

"Daddy!"

When Ty called me Daddy he lit a fire in every cell in my body. That powerful word from that sexy mouth could cause a wide range of reactions in me, ranging from melty happiness to a sizzling lust. But no matter what it made me feel, it always made me feel it entirely and powerfully. I'd tried to explain it to one of my friends who wasn't in the lifestyle, but he'd called me overly dramatic and laughed. I wasn't about to write it off as that, though. What Tyler and I had was special and powerful.

But of course I couldn't just say all of that to baby Tyty. He'd probably make a yuck face and start whining about something irrelevant.

"Baby!" I pushed at the stall door and it didn't give. "You're gonna have to let me in."

I heard shuffling and then the lock slid open. I stepped in and nearly popped a boner on the spot.

A half-naked submissive boy in a diaper was sitting on the nasty bathroom ground. His legs were criss-crossed and his diaper puffed out in the crotch. A purple t-shirt covered his torso and a silver locket hung around his neck. My eyes travelled further up, taking in his pouty lips and button nose. He had the prettiest pair of eyes on him too. They were a dark brown that glimmered when the tacky bathroom lights hit them just right. I nearly melted from cuteness overload when I spotted a tiny pink bow nearly hidden in the tight coils of his hair.

Ty smiled wide at me, probably because he knew exactly what I was thinking. "Daddy, this is my friend Paulie. Isn't he pretty?"

Ty and I had previously had extensive conversations about how this was for Ty's benefit, because he needed more little friends, and was not us shopping around for a third. But... damn.

Paul seemed to be struck dumb, with his mouth partly open and his mouth wide. I gave him a small grin. "Yes, he is. Hi, Paulie. I'm David, Ty's daddy. It's very nice to meet you."

I offered him my hand and it took him a couple seconds and a heavy blink before he shook it. His grip was weak and timid, which probably would've made Gerald roll his eyes. I thought it was cute.

"Hi Mister David," Paulie nearly whispered. His eyes were wide and stared into mine like I was the most interesting thing he'd ever seen.

"I brought you some pants," I told him. "They're in this bag, along with some treats for you since my boy put you through this embarrassing situation." I made sure to keep my voice light, so Ty knew I wasn't upset. I shot Ty a quick little wink, just in case he wasn't sure. "How do you like chocolate?"