Chapter Fourteen

Ty's POV

I don't know how Cinnabun_Hun — whose name I'd learned was Paul — and I got to the point of talking about our love life, but we did and by god it was helpful. He had a very measured and logical perspective on things that I could not get a handle on.

Sexxxy-irish: I do not know what to do paulie baby. i have such a hard time accepting it but it is SO hot

Cinnabun_Hun: You need to embrace your little self! if you found that fantasy hot, imagine what you and david doing a full scene would look like

Sexxxy-irish: we do scenes!

Cinnabun_Hun: Do you do scenes where you allow yourself to behave like a little?

Sexxxy-irish: .....dammit paulie no

Cinnabun_Hun: I'm just saying, that would be totally hot

He was right, it really would be hot. What would that even be like? I let him put a paci in my mouth last night. Did that count?

I took my nose out of my phone and tried my very best to focus on the boring class I was in. It was so dumb and I didn't want to be here. Instead, I wanted to be at home, with my daddy. Ooh, and with Ger and Joshie. Those two hadn't even made an appearance by the time I left for school and this was an afternoon class. They definitely were having a fun morning.

God, last night had been revolutionary. I'd been waiting for a foursome for so long. Although last night I didn't have the pleasure of having David in my ass and Josh in my mouth and Gerald spanking me at the same time, it was still super fun.

It was also so hot the way Gerald and David looked at each other sometimes. They'd definitely liked last night, I just knew it.

It was so going to happen again.

Sexxxy-irish: i am seriously not good at this little thing. like i suck so bad. i know i want to do little stuff but then when it's actually happening i get all anxious that he'll be secretly not my davie and actually making fun of me or something

It was easier airing out my grievances to a guy from the internet.

Cinnabun_Hun: I feel like he's probably nice... isn't he? That doesn't seem right.

Oh my God, I knew our problem. Our problem was that Paul didn't know my boyfriend and therefore couldn't give good advice.

Sexxxy-irish: wanna meet each other?

That proved to be the wrong thing to ask, because Paul stopped responding for the rest of class. I guess he was shy or something.

By the time I made it out of class and back home (home to David, not home to the dorm Josh and I had long stopped using for anything except a nap spot), I had practically convinced myself that I'd blown it with Paul and needed to start from scratch. The thought ached a little, because I liked Paul. He was sweet and considerate.

Paul easily could've been a seventy year old pervert, but it was a risk worth taking for a friend who was also a little.

"I don't think you're telling the full story!"

"I promise it wasn't anything bad!"

Coming home proved that I was one lucky winner of interrupting an awkward conversation. Josh was gesturing frantically, which typically meant he felt cornered and wasn't a good thing. Gerald was walking away from him, probably to pace, but that wasn't good either. I'd noticed over the past months that Gerald distanced himself physically when his emotions were high.

"Hey cuties," I cheered.

They both glared.

I was such a doll.