Chapter Two

Josh's POV

"Are you sure?" Gerald asked for the eighteenth time. He was giving me his Concerned Mother™ expression, which happened when he thought about my abusive ex-boyfriend. "I know Ty is pushing this, but you really don't have to do it."

Gerald and I had been together for months now, but he still hadn't learned that I needed Ty to push me. Ty always treated everyone with the same amount of sass and rudeness, no matter what kind of shit they've been through, and I loved that about him.

Instead of trying to explain my BFF's mind to my boyfriend, I waved him off and kissed his nose. "I want to do this, Ger. I think it'll be fun!"

He nodded, but his eyebrows were still pulled together tight.

David walked around the corner and patted Gerald's shoulder. "Stop worrying, idiot," were David's loving words of comfort. "Ty! Did you manage to cover your balls this time?"

"No!" Ty yelled from David's bedroom. "Okay, wait, I'll come out."

Ty came out of the bedroom in a speedo so tiny that his nutsack was poking out. Ty pointed at it. "Look," he growled. "I can't manage to squeeze myself inside of this tiny thing, 'cause I have such a big package."

Gerald covered his face and groaned. "Tyler. It's a kink club, not a group orgy."

Ty blinked. "Well shit. I was gonna write, 'Down for a threesome' on my chest."

Gerald and David made eye contact. David shrugged. "What? The BDSM community is all about honesty and open communication."

"Gerald," Ty stressed, popping his hands on his hips. "Don't be mad at my outfit. It is not my fault that I have such a big penis. I was born this way." He noticed me and scowled. "What the hell are you wearing?"

I sputtered and looked at my plain black pants and black shirt. "What?! I thought we were supposed to wear black."

Ty's look was downright bitchy. "Joshua. You don't go to a kink club dressed like a ninja from Antarctica."

"I was gonna take my shirt off when we got there," I protested. "I don't own...that kind of thing."

I waved my hand at his absurdly tiny speedo.

Ty scowled at my pants. Finally, he gave in. "Fine, wear the ninja pants. But I'm going to hide our Fireball shots in your crotch, okay? If anybody asks about it, just say you're happy to see them."

David made a noise that wasn't human. "What?! No. You can't— Tyler, you are underage."

Ty glared. "A world where I can legally get your seventeen-inch penis pounded up my tiny asshole is a world where I can drink alcohol."

"Seventeen inches?" I hummed, trying to hide my smirk. "Why haven't we done that foursome yet?"

David sputtered. "Oh my God. I'm saying no." He held out his hand. "Give up the alcohol or go write a line on your chart."

Ty groaned and stomped his foot. "You're so mean." He reached into his tiny underwear and pulled out two Fireball shots. "Check your pockets, Joshie."

I reached into my pockets and pulled out two more. "What the fuck?"

"...Yours too, Master Gerald."

Gerald reached into his pockets and found two more. "Okay, how did I not notice those?"

David gathered up the tiny bottles of alcohol and glared at Ty. "These can go in your reward basket for when you're nice. You know you can't break the rules of the club, Tyler."