Day Twenty-Six

I woke up and no one else was awake. I looked down at Bobby and smiled. His arm was wrapped around my waist and I couldn't believe how lucky I got. He was my whole world and I was so thankful for him. I kissed his forehead and took off to the dressing room. It was so peaceful. No one else was around. I looked at my reflection and smiled. I was able to be myself. I was able to see the afterglow of an amazing night of being loved up.

"Krystal looks loved up, doesn't she Hannah?" Hope said smiling behind me.

"You're positively glowing, Krystal. You and Bobby are looking like quite a love story. You guys are the cutest couple." Hannah had finally told me that she wanted to mess with my head to help write her novel. I was going to kill her but thought better of it.

"Being cute is fine. But winning would be a bigger achievement," Hope said fixing her hair. And her true colors were shining through. We finished getting dressed and made our way downstairs. Everyone was already starting to eat.

How did they get down here before me!?

I threw on some eggs and took my seat next to Bobby. My eyes glazed over and saw that the man had the last french toast. How dare he!

I reached over with my fork and stole a quick bite.

"Couples tax!" I said when he looked at me. His huge grin takes over the room.

"Is this what I've signed up for now? A lifetime of you stealing my food?"

"Sorry, no returns. All sales are final."

He sighed in a fake exasperated way as I took another mouthful.

"What?" I said, trying to swallow.

"Nothing... Just the way you chew your food. It's like a baby dinosaur or something."

Oh really? And his starfishing the bed is any better than my chewing?

"That's fine babe. I like dinosaurs. I'm like a baby triceratops!" I grinned and began chewing even louder. Bobby smiled and shook his head. He looked up to the sky.

"Lord, this woman!"

"You're not that bad, Krystal. I think it's cute." I turned and saw Noah had taken a seat next to me.

"You see! I'm adorable when I eat!" I noticed Bobby was glaring at Noah. He stabbed the last piece of toast.

"Yeah... like a baby dragon."

"Are we talking about Lottie? I heard the words baby dragon."

Oh Gary, always there to lighten the mood.

"This is really nice, people. All of us, together, in our final couples," Noah said with a sigh. It was really nice. I was happy with Bobby. Blissfully in love. I had made some great friends and some... not so great friends. Everyone was getting all sentimental. I just couldn't take it.

"Come on, cheer up. We've got sunshine, a pool, and great company. We should make the best of it!"

"Krystal's right. We should be enjoying this."

What was Noah playing at? Why was he being all extra friendly? Didn't he figure it out yet? I had been lost in thought when everyone had headed out. Bobby was still there. He was watching me with a cheeky grin on his face. I crossed my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him.

"That's sexy. Cross your eyes at me more," he said trying to give me his sex voice.

"What like this?" I tried to cross my eyes more but Bobby just laughed it off.

"So... the home stretch. How are you feeling?" I snuggled up next to him.

"Honest? I'm totally overwhelmed. It's happening so fast. I've been a bit emotional about it all."