Day Five

Last night got on my last nerve! I couldn't believe the madness between these insane women. At least I had some time to relax with Bobby. I sighed as I relaxed on the roof early in the morning. It wasn't too hot out just yet but it was relaxing. I liked being up before everyone. It gave me time to reflect on the world and ease my mind from the drama of the Villa. I had my dance shoes in my hands. I had been debating on using them. I wanted to break free of that moment. I took that moment to sit and close my eyes. I needed to break away from the past few days. I wanted to go back to the moment Bobby and I were alone in the kitchen. It was so much electric tension. I wanted to kiss him. It was the first time I was hungry for his kiss. He reacted differently too. It was like he wasn't putting on his usual show, but letting down his guard and pants! But... I saw the way he got with me when I was too aggressive. I needed to calm myself. I needed to slow down with him.

As I was about to put on my jazz shoes I heard splashing in the pool. Two figures were bobbing up and down in the water. My heart leaped. There were new boys! I was the only person up. I could have just ran down in my cutest outfit and had them to myself. But... I knew Marisol was having trouble with Gary. Maybe these guys would be a good distraction. Maybe one of them would distract me from Bobby. I mean... we were moving so fast. But at the same time, we weren't. I made up my mind. I woke up the girls.

We quickly got dressed and I got into my cutest and sexiest bikini. I checked my makeup and hopped down behind Priya. We made it down to the boys where Hope took charge. My heart was beating a mile a minute. The tall one with long blonde hair looked like a Viking god. I had to stop myself from drooling. He introduced himself as Henrik. But it was the second guy, the Korean one with the chiseled jawline and abs for days that took my breath away. Lucas spoke like a real upper-class gentleman. I had another flashback to Neil. That wasn't a good sign. Two guys who reminded me of the same one was not something I should have wanted to explore. But, something about the way Lucas was looking at me was just telling. They both hinted that something sneaky was going on in the Villa.

"What have you seen?" Marisol asked.

"Oh, all sorts. I'd say some of the sneaky kisses are probably the most entertaining..." Lucas said smiling at the girls. Lottie looked tense and glared at everyone.

"Sneaky kisses... Ooo who's been doing that?" Priya asked with her eyebrow raised.

"That's not our place to say. That would be kiss-and- tell by proxy." This was not good. This place was already broken and now knowing there have been sneaky kisses was only going to draw this place apart. Priya, her face blushing, broke the moment.

"What do you boys do?"

"I'm a physiotherapist," Lucas said his head held high. My eyes were directly looking at him.

"Incredible! I am a Health Psychologist. Do you specifically work with athletes? Or are you working in the inpatient setting?"

"Impatient in the hospital setting. Glad to know there's another Doctor around." I felt my cheeks go red.

"Not yet, still waiting on the results." The girls watched us go back and forth about medicine and therapies.

"Perhaps," Priya interrupted, "Lucas can show us some exercises later." I noticed his face blush instantly.

"I'm a climbing and wilderness survival instructor," Henrik said confidently. That couldn't be a job! But, from the looks of him... yeah I could see it. Henrik explained his love of climbing and teaching. It was actually really inspiring. The boys were trying to one-up each other, trying to impress us with their feats of strengths and interests. Suddenly, we heard a crashing sound.

"Oi Oi!" bellowed Gary. We turned and saw the guys rushing down from the Villa. Suddenly there was a lot of grunting and manliness. Ugh I needed to walk away. Nothing we could do to stop them. Bobby turned back to me.