Day Ten

Bobby woke up and saw Krystal sleeping so soundly next to him. Last night... last night was the most incredible night of his life. She was so beautiful and smart and sexy... she was the whole package. He needed to know more about her. He was falling hard for her. He wanted to tell her everything that was on his mind that morning. He wanted to run down and bring her up a huge plate of breakfast food. He wanted to make her feel like the princess she was and he couldn't contain it anymore... he was in love with her.

NO! Stop that! Don't say that to her! She'll just run away just like all the other girls did.

But she wasn't like all those other girls. She made Bobby actually want to commit to just one person. He hadn't looked at anyone else but her... maybe Priya. But, she was nothing to Krystal. She was so much more than anyone he had ever known. Her eyes fluttered opened and he kissed her forehead.

"Good morning, princess." She giggled and snuggled close.

"God, it's so nice to wake up in privacy." She sighed and kissed his chest. He moaned softly and rubbed his cheek on the top of her head.

"Do we really have to go back to all of them?"

"We could stay in bed a little longer..." He grinned at her nuzzled her for a moment.

"Sure. Let's let them wonder where we are. I love having more time to get to know you... Just looking in your eyes is the best part for me, really." She was almost purring when she heard him. Bobby's body was swelling. "What about you? How do you feel about things now?"

Last night solidified it for him. He'd never look at another woman like he did with her. She ruined him. He was also curious about how she as feeling because he had falling dead asleep when she was revealing things about her ex-fiance. He didn't mean to do it... but she wore him out.

"You're lucky I picked you..." His eyebrow rose. She broke out in giggles. "I got what I wanted." Bobby's heart was so full. "I'm really happy, babe.. For real."

"You are, huh?" he teased. Her hands began tickling his ribs. How did she know his tickle spot?! He was cracking up.

"Yes! I knew it!" She climbed on top of him and began kissing his cheeks.

"Fine! I give!" He said though fits of laughter. "I think things might finally be going right for us around here." Her eyes were sparkling.

"I hope so. You know what they say... when things start to get good life throws a monkey wrench into the mix." He laughed but shook his head. His hand touched her hair and touched her cheek. There was an electric charge between them. He began to pull her down for a kiss, her eyes gazed down at him.

"Why don't we take this into the shower?" she whispered. Bobby gulped and felt nervous. A shower with her...

"Someone will almost definitely catch us..."

"And? That's a risk I'm willing to take.." Bobby's heart was beating a mile a minute. She jumped off the bed and beckoned him to her. She was so sexy... a morning scrubbing her up... He leaped up and joined her in the bathroom.

They tiptoed into the bathroom. She turned o the hot water. Condensation fogged the mirror. She had slipped off her robe and all bobby could do was see all the spots he touched last night. She pulled him in with her and he was already at half-mast. The water hit them hard and he was beyond turned on by this moment. He pressed her against the wall. He ran his thumb across her bottom lip while looking into her eyes. He brought his face close to hers so that their lips are almost, but not quite touching. He loved her face blushing. She wasn't going to close the distance... She wanted him to do it.