Day Seventeen

You'll never have him... he's all mine now, babe. There was a beautiful blonde with her arms all over Bobby. Then Noah appeared with this leggy brunette. She was my double. She was everything I wasn't: smart, beautiful, and had the Miss Universe sash and crown. Her hand was also wearing my Harry Winston diamond.

"You see... He lied... He'd give this ring to just about anyone." I went to snatch it off her hand. But then Bobby was standing there, looking at me with those sad eyes...

"I knew I was right, lass... it's better this way..." Then he turned to the blonde girl and kissed her, fiery and full of lust. I watched Noah and Bobby making love to these women. I wanted to scream. My voice wasn't working. I reached for my throat but was Neil there, standing there with a leash and my throat was constrained with a collar. His hazel eyes burned red. His voice was hot with lust.

"Darling... you are just such a good pet..."

I bolted up in bed and screamed. Arjun whipped awake and pulled me into his arms. I was sobbing. His warm chest muffled my screams. Thankfully no one else woke up.

"It's okay, beautiful... I'm here." I wanted to take those images away. I didn't want to close my eyes.

It would be so easy to just let Neil have me. He'd have everything he wanted and I wouldn't have to deal with the pain of seeing Bobby or Noah with another girl. It would be so easy to do the same thing with Arjun. He really did care about me and when he tried, he could really kiss me. I had stayed outside last night for a long time. I had done my rosary about ten times. I needed the strength to tell these guys no and I needed the strength to face my future.

"Krystal, I just want you to know I've never felt this way about someone before. And if this is how I feel after three days, I need to know what happens if we spend more time together...."

"I... can't... I don't know what to do anymore. I can't make a decision at this moment. Can you accept that?" His face lit up.

"That's not much, but I'll take it. I'd take care of you for the rest of this summer... for after that... For forever if I have the opportunity." I smiled against his chest. Where did this guy come from? Why hadn't he been there from day one? Why did I have to see Noah or... Bobby? His face was still stinging in my memory. I needed to get back and unpause that stupid argument. It wasn't going to be easy if I brought Arjun back. It wasn't going to be easy still because I was still partnered with Noah.

"You know... you have this effect on me. I get all tongue-tied."

"You always make me feel so special. I don't feel like I deserve it..."  He hand lifted my face.

"Are you joking?! You're such a fun person to be around, for starters. I thought at first it was just how hot you always look, but you're so much more than that... beautiful and brainy."

"You're all brains."

Bobby said that to me... I sighed as Arjun kissed my cheek. Maybe I needed to listen to the two of them. I needed to use my brain instead of my heart in this case.

"Let's try to get a little more sleep... you have a big day ahead of you." I snuggled close to him. I needed to feel safe and protected... he did this for me... but so did Noah. He always made me feel safe. He always made me feel like I was heard and my feelings were justified.

"Guys! I got a text!" Priya yelled. Arjun sat bolt upright in the bed. I felt the warm lights hit me. I was still drowsy but everyone was starting to get up and get excited.

Girls, today is your last day in Casa Amor. This morning the boys are going to treat you to brunch. Then you'll return to the Villa in the afternoon. This evening you will be asked whether you want to stick with your current partner in the Villa, or switch and couple up with one of the boys from Casa Amor. Your partner in the VIlla will face the same decision. #packyourbags #endoftheline #allchangeplease