Day Two

The next morning was such a whirlwind of emotions. I caught Noah and Hope canoodling. I let them be, I know it was such a nice thing to do waking up with the man of your dreams. My man, on the other hand, was nowhere to be seen. Actually, no one was around. Bitches. I'll remember that for next time. Priya must be out grafting on the men. I tip-toed into the dressing room and found my lower cut yellow bikini with my gold strappy sandals. If they want a battle for the guys, I'll show them what I'm made of. It was the pageant girl coming out in full force. I straightened my hair, part it just right and then Spray, Delay, and Runway. Yas kween!

I finally found everyone, my partner included, sitting around Priya. A flashback hit me at full force. Me, at the Miss World pool party. There were so many handsome men. All of them were at my beck and call. I could have had any of them...

"Krystal! Come on over!" Ibrahim called me over to join them. I smiled and sat next to him. His arm draped behind me. I noticed he wasn't paying me much attention and my new bikini. That would have to change. I mean, I actually couldn't blame him. Priya and her all too revealing one piece was enough to make me want to do her!

"Oh Krystal! Just the person I'm looking for. I'm just quizzing the boys a bit," Priya said with that all too charming smile.

"There's a quiz?!" Ibrahim gasped. The internal notebook showed that he did not like to be put on the spot.

"I mean, I'm trying to learn a bit about the couples here. I need to figure out my options, you know?" Oh I knew what she meant. She wanted to know who was a thing and who wasn't a thing.

"Want to play my 'good cop', Krystal?" she asked as I gave her a final look. She was hiding something. She must have been terrified. She had been the last girl to join and she knew she had to pick a guy from one of us. But this is a game, and she had a job to do. So should I join her or should I be like Lottie in the corner glaring at her for just playing the game?

"Sure, hun. I love role playing." Priya giggled and the boys stifled a laugh. Oh yeah, I went there! Then on cue, Lottie had to show up and throw shade. Both of them started to go at each other. Bobby tried to cut the tension with a laugh but that just made the moment more awkward. Both women looked at me for guidance. How was I going to do this? But then something scandalous popped in my mind. I thought you know what, let's give these guys a distraction.

"The important question, boys," I said standing up and walking in front of the two bickering women, "what do you think? like my new outfit?" I began a runway walk with a small turn. I felt all the eyes on me. I had not felt that kind of surge of power in years! How long had Greg stopped this glow?

"Wow!" Lottie gasped

"Shameless!" said Priya with a wicked grin. The guys, I noticed, were starting to get flustered. I gave a final twirl in front of the guys and planted myself at the bottom of Priya's lounge chair. "Damn! Girl, all I can say is, respect. So so so much respect."

"You said last night, you had your eye on Ibrahim. I ought to play my angles, too!" I gave a wink at Ibrahim.

"And here I thought you were a shy student! That swimsuit is absolutely stunning," Lottie said looking me up and down.

"What's the verdict boys?" Priya asked.

"It's the color," Ibrahim said with a blush on his cheeks.

"The color?! It's how it fits!" Bobby corrected.

"Lads, I"m pretty sure it's the body!" Gary announced looking me up and down with a fire in his eye.

"An absolute vision of royalty," Rocco announced with a bow.