Day Twenty-Five

I was sporting a hell of a hangover. I had no idea why I was in the dressing room with these crazy women. All I wanted to do was go and get dressed and get some breakfast. I required Bobby's crack pancakes.

"Girl I was tired just watching you," Hope said to Chelsea. They started talking about cat cafes. Was I still drunk? Cat cafes?

"Do the cats serve tea and cakes?" I asked after getting changed. My head was throbbing. Crack pancakes were needed. And aspirins.... and water, lots of water!

"I already explained that's not how it works," Chelsea said.

"Krystal wasn't there. She doesn't know how it works."

"Wait if you weren't there... where were you?" Chelsea asked.

Where did I go?

"I uh wow I must have blacked out. I remember talking to Henrik. Glaring at Hannah because of Gary and Lottie. Then I remember Henrik taking me to the fire pit... and cheese danish."

"Weird!" Chelsea said looking at me with a bit of concern.

"Ugh, I am never drinking that much again. I've got to find Bobby or Henrik. Maybe they can explain what happened."

Lottie and Chelsea looked worried. Did I look like I did something wrong? Did I... oh shit, did I have sex with Henrik last night!?

Loud laughter was coming through the wall. Hannah had just walked in. That bitch...

"Hannah, I don't know what you do to be so excited after last night!?" Chelsea asks.

"I drink lots of water and surround myself with hot men." She was fluttering around on cloud nine.

"Someone was being a bit extra last night..." I mutter under my breath.

"Oh really?" Hannah said, "And which people were they?"

My eyes dart over to her. If looks could kill, this would be the moment.

"Oh, they know who they are..." I grab my sunhat and glasses. I need pancakes.

As I was about to walk out the door, Jo burst in screaming about a text.

Ow! Why must this fuckin woman be so loud!?

Bobby came in and looked like he had just got dressed and seemed half asleep. Ugh... guess no pancakes for me today's.

Rahim started yawning setting off the series of yawns.

"Ugh! Why does that happen? When one person yawns everyone does?" Bobby said coming to my side.

"Maybe because everyone is tired," Ibrahim said, looking over at Jo.

"Or hungry... for pancakes..." I looked up at Bobby as he put his head on mine. A playful smirk stretches over his beautiful face. He kissed the top of my head and that was the confirmation I needed.

Islanders,

Tonight there will be a recoupling. Girls, its' time to choose once and for all which Islander you want to be coupled up with #mixitup #lastchancerecoupling

My eyes looked over at Hannah. An evil grin was across that pretty little face of hers. Hope walked over to Noah and wrapped her arms around him. His eyes, however, land on me. Did that man think after everything I'd actually switch!? Bobby squeezed me tight.

"Krystal, can you come with me for a sec. I need to have a chat," Chelsea says coming closer to me. "It's about the recoupling." Chelsea looks at Bobby, almost pleading him to let me go.