Day Seven

The day started out with Bobby MIA from bed again. A bunch of the guys had also been out of beds. Then Lottie went on her Rocco Rant. Ugh! I couldn't take it! I was about to flop back under the covers when Priya ran in about a text. Bobby and the rest ran in. In his hands were two things of eggs and French toast. My eyes went wide at the sight of the food. Priya announced the text.

Girls, later today you will decide which boy is most dateable. Guys, smooth out those manners and straighten out those lines. It's date or break time!

The girls had all the power. But I couldn't think about that just yet. I had to eat. I grabbed the plate from Bobby. "One point to Bobby," I said with a smirk. I shoved the toast in my mouth. He giggled and sat on the bed with me. Last night, after all that dumb high school drama, Bobby found me and I never wanted him to stop kissing me. I dreamt about it that night and it escalated more and more. It was a hot dream. After a little chit chat, I kissed his cheek and headed to the dressing room. I needed a workout, so yoga pants and a sports bra it was! I put my headphones in and made my way to the lawn when I was dragged into another Lottie situation. She had Henrik and Lucas discussing their dating lives. Henrik did not like to go all out, which I liked. Lucas, on the other hand like a meal out and about. Couldn't disagree with a nice night out, but the places he spouted off! Those cost a fortune!

"Those places sound a little too fancy, even for me. I am a down to earth kind of girl. I was use to being shown the high life, but it made me appreciate my regular life more once it was taken away from me." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Money doesn't buy happiness or love," Lucas said looking distant.

"Agreed. I had it all and I let it go. Money doesn't matter to me. I'm grateful for my scholarships! That's how I got through Cambridge." Lottie was not thrilled by the guys focusing on me. Honestly, I couldn't help it. I just wanted to go to the gym. Gary walked up and landed next to Lottie. My eyes watched the two of them together. Yep, there was a connection. Henrik gave a rule that any girl he brings home he must make breakfast for. I loved that! His smile was so bright. It was the first time I genuinely saw him smile. His blue eyes sparkled at me. Wow... they were really blue...

Then they began about the first kiss. Ah, those are important, but it depends on the ones after. Lucas asked if I wanted be swept off my feet or wanted a chill guy.

"I want to be swept off my feet over and over again. I don't like it when a guy gets too comfortable. If he gets me, he has to continue to work for me. And I'll do the same. Trust me... getting too comfortable can lead to wandering eyes..." I stopped talking.

"No wonder your with Bobby," Lottie smirked.

"Maybe I'll have the honor of sweeping you off your feet, Krystal," Lucas said smiling brightly.
"Or maybe she'd like to be swept up by a moment looking at the mountains of the world," Henrik retorted. Seeing the world with Henrik... that wouldn't be a bad thing. His smile was beaming at me, almost hypnotizing me to look at him. I smiled back and excused myself. I needed to get my gains for the day and get away from the Henrik tractor beam. Lottie grabbed my hands.

"Look a boy with baggage!" Rocco had come to join them. I was not comfortable with Lotties cold shoulder.

"Listen, I am going to the gym. If you need me come get me. I'm not dealing with this again." I pried myself out of her clutches and ran over to the gym. My headphones popped in and Panic at the Disco blared on. I had just finished with my set when Noah popped his head around the corner.

"Hey! Everything okay?" I asked wiping my face with a towel. Hope wasn't around. Strange. They were always connected by the hip.

"I uh, wanted to talk to you... about the guys..." Ugh! Not Noah too.