Day Twelve

The morning seemed to be like any other. Everyone seemed to be in a good mood. Even me... I was in a good mood. I slept next to Bobby and it made me realize... maybe I'm blowing things out of proportion. Maybe I needed to let things slide. Gary and Chelsea were up goofing around and it felt so much more peaceful. But out of the corner of my eye, I noticed two people were missing: Hope and Jakub. Noah was alone in bed. The group was going on about Gary looking like the white male gorilla... which to be honest he was.

"Did you just try to squash 'full-body halo' together into one word?" Lottie asked with a laugh when Bobby tried to make up his own words.

"Sure did!"

"Mate, that should be one of our words!" Rahim said looking over at our bed. I groaned. Not another succulent debacle. The two of them went on about it. This is what I liked, more fun and less drama. But that's not what happens in my life... my life is full of these dramas. I can't get rid of it... I think that's why they picked me for the show.

"So we're pranking Jakub?" Gary asked.

"I'm in!" I said.

"We knew you would be!" Chelsea said as she bounced over to me. Her energy was so infectious. I wanted to take a shot of whatever she was on!

"Did you know he irons his socks!?" Gary said, pointing to his bed.

"What?! Weird... that's OCD on a new level."

"Right? That's... bizarre." Bobby's voice was close to my ear. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and hugged me close to him. Fine... fine, I'd let the Priya kiss go. But the pause was not over. We needed to talk about the lying and Noah thing. Speaking of, he had actually been listening in to our conversations and decided to join us all in the prank. In the end, we ended up with Al dente. The room felt a whole lot lighter.

Everyone had decided to get up and get ready for the day. Noah had gone over to talk to Priya and I sighed in relief. Maybe he'd finally get cracking on with her. He needed to stop thinking about me. Bobby said he was going to make some breakfast and took off downstairs. I, on the other hand, needed to freshen up.

Once I finished getting dressed I looked at myself in the mirror.

You are okay. You can get through this. You have two guys who really like the crap out of you. Just pick one and be done.

But that was the problem... I couldn't pick one. They both meant so much to me. As I was about to leave I heard two voices from the roof terrace. Was that Noah and Priya? I went closer to the door and strained my ear to listen

"This is pretty big, babes. Are you absolutely sure that's how you feel? I don't wanna see her get messed around here." That was Priya...

"Well, it's not that I've gone off Hope or anything...I just wonder sometimes if I'd be happier with Krystal."

O.M.G... Noah just admitted he has feelings for me to Priya!

"But... what about me?" Priya asked.

"Look, you know my feelings about you. You've been a good friend... but I've had feelings for Krystal since the beginning. She knows I fancy her... but I needed to talk to someone other than Rahim and Gary. I needed someone who is close to her to know my feelings."

"We're not exactly on speaking terms."

"I know... but I just want someone to understand. I've been thinking about picking her for a long time. But I want to make absolutely sure before I commit to something so major in this place."

"But..." there was a pause.

"Well, I still have feelings for Hope, obviously. She's an incredible woman. And Krystal still has feelings for Bobby. Who, let's admit it, he's never looked at anyone but Krystal."