Day Fifteen

I felt like screaming as soon as I opened my eyes. I had forgotten where I was. At first, I thought I was snuggled up in Bobby's arm. He's like a human radiator! But then I felt a hairy chest and realized I was in Arjun's arms! Suddenly yesterday's events had resurfaced. Neil... the music box... Bobby and Noah were with new girls... the kiss... I pushed my face closer to Arjun's warm chest. He was like my own Indian teddy bear. I heard people rustling under their sheets. I felt Arjun's hand sliding down my hair.

"Alright! Fess up! Who's the snorer?" I heard Marisol groan. I smiled against Arjun's chest as I heard him laugh. Last night someone sounded so loud, they had put Noah to shame! I sighed thinking about him. I finally prided myself out of Arjun's arms. He looked concerned, but I gave him a wary smile. I looked up and locked eyes with Neil who was laying next to Hope. Of course... He smiled at me and I felt myself shaking. Why did his eyes do that to me? I hadn't been paying attention to Hope, because I hadn't lost my eye contact with Neil. But Graham cut my eyesight and it shook me out of my trance.

"That's because it was you!" he said to Lottie. She was the stereo snorer! I smiled and giggled into my hand. Lottie grumbled and mutters under her breath as she cuddled up to Kassam. She looked so happy. Then my mind traveled to Bobby... I wondered if he was thinking about me... Was he now happy with a new weather bimbo? Were the guys trying to set him up with a new girl to get over me and Noah?

She's probably prettier than you, smarter than you, and doesn't give a flying fuck if he kissed Priya, lied about it and was excited he just brushed your feelings under the rug!

Then I looked down at my suitcase. Noah's t-shirt was sticking out. I threw my head back and put a pillow over it. What had I done in this universe for God to be testing me like this?! What lesson was I supposed to learn? Arjun lifted the pillow and smiled down at me.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're even more stunning in the morning light?" I laughed and then heard someone else reply to me.

"Yes, multiple times..." it was Neil. Arjun rolled his eyes and leaned down to whisper to me.

"Let's just say, if it were the two of us in here..." he bit his lip and looked me up and down. I felt my face get hot. What was this guy doing to me?! Didn't he realize I was having a crisis? And here he is sweeping me off my feet!

"Okay hot stuff, enough of the lines," I say as I get up from the bed, stretching. His arm wrapped around me and dipped me. I continued to giggle. "Not giving up?"

"Nope... you deserve to be happy. I'm making it my intention to keep you happy while I've got you here." I hugged him and then let him go.

"You're sweet, but I do need some food. No one here is a chef, so I have to survive on whatever is outside."

After picking out my least seductive outfit, the dark red one piece... yeah, it tied up in the front... but it wasn't too revealing! The morning air was so wonderful. It felt like a perfect day. Even better it looked like a whole buffet was out there. No sign of Neil... good.

"Darling."

FUCK!

I turned and there was Neil with a stack of french toast with bacon and sausages. He moved closer and tripped, losing a few pieces. I giggled, I had almost forgotten how awkward he was and how adorable it was at the same time... STOP!

"That could have been smoother... You thought I'd forget your favorite brunch item?" he said with a grin.

"Oh, thanks..." I took the plate and shoved a piece of toast in my mouth. It was just how I like them: powdered sugar with a bit of lemon zest. I gulped it down and gave him a smile.