I Will Love You Forever

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO STOOD BESIDE ME THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS REALLY I DO AND GOSH I WORKED HARD ON THE STORY AND THIS IS FOR EVERYONE ONE WHO LIKED THIS STORY, VOTED FOR IT, AND FANNED ME BECAUSE OF THIS STORY. I WANTED TO MAKE IT LONG SO THAT'S WHY ANYWAY WITHOUT ANYMORE WAITING HERE IS THE last CHAPTER OF SILENT TALK!!!!!

I sat in my car waiting outside the hospital for Matthew to get checked out of the hospital. He said they were going to do some more tests and he didn’t want me to be there when he was getting. Saying they were embarrassed. I didn’t see the point because he just didn’t want me to see him lie there on a table completely naked maybe have a thin cover up but I wouldn’t pay as much as attention I would under normal circumstances. I would be watching at his heart monitor to make sure his heart doesn’t give out on him while they did their tests. I didn’t trust them. They were sending him home telling him that he is not worth saving.

This artificial heart that they put in Matthew’s mind in false hope that he would survive the operation. They even fooled me into believing it. But I should have known that it was all false hope. Matthew was going to die and there was nothing we could do about it.

The glass doors opened to reveal Matthew sitting in a wheelchair with Victor pushing him from behind. Matthew looked absolutely drained but he smiled at once when the light touched him. I felt my heart turn sour but I held my ground. I knew I was just making myself sick by doing this but I should do my best to give Matthew my everything. And if he wanted me to stay by his side and watch him die then…..then I’ll do it. I will think it was cruel of him of course but I could never deny him of anything if he asked me. I love him too much.

I sighed as I got of my car to help Matthew get in my car. “Hey.” I said looked down and Matthew’s face brightens like he was looking at his very own sun.

“Hey,” he said softly and blushed when I was about to pick him up. “N-N-No!” he said once I touched his calves. I frowned and stood back up.

“So is Victor taking you home?” I asked looking over at Victor who was standing looking drain.

“No Tristan you’re taking Matthew home. I’ve got business to take care of so I will see you two later.” He said looking at Matthew before sighing and shaking his head. “I love you.” he kissed his forehead and walked away leaving Matthew with me.

“Still need my help?” I asked and Matthew nodded.

~*~

The car ride was home was long and awkward. “Are you ok?” Matthew asked as we stopped at a red light. I frowned and turned to look at him as he messed with his fingers in his lap.

“Yeah why wouldn’t I be?” I asked still looking at him. I knew he felt my eyes on his face. He looked up at me and he looked at me and his cheeks flushed, “I am glad that you got out of the hospital.” I said looked at him and he looked at me. Matthew stared at me for a while before shyly looking away.

“It’s just that…I don’t know you’ve been acting strange.” I stared for another moment before a car blew its horn, “I don’t know let’s not talk about anything. I want to go to the movies.” I nodded.

“What do you want to see?” I asked I wasn’t really a movies person but if Matthew wanted to see a movie then I would be more than happy to take him to see a dumb movie.

“Taken 2 is out. Do you want to go see it?” he asked. I tried to think if I heard of the movie I couldn’t place it. Really I’ve been worrying about Matthew and his heart. I haven’t had chance to watch TV or think of anything besides Matthew.