Once Again

I was SOOOO happy for all the comments i got not that many votes but that's OK!!! next chapter i want 15 votes!!! and i want 8 comments!!!! i think WE CAN DO IT!!!! RIGHT? RIGHT???

Matthew’s POV:

“So you guys kissed and you forgot all about you eating banana bread for breakfast which he’s deadly allergic too?” Vic asked about the tenth time. I blushed nodding. I was breaking a piece of garlic bread apart. Vic shook his head, “Well I hope he’s ok.” I nodded, “Please say something to me.”

“He’s fine.” I whispered still surprised at the sound of my voice. I didn’t sound anything like him or maybe because he died before his voice changed. What would my mother say? It’s as if I could feel my mother chocking me when I spoke.

It’s as if she’s wrapping her hands around me once I say anything, “Are you ok?” I forgot all about Vic for a second and forced a shaky smile nodding.

“I-I forgot….t-to ask. How w-was your date?” Vic looked shocked by my question and he shrugged.

“It was more like a business date.”

“Business date?”

“Yeah. I’m thing about going to pastry chef. You know open my own little shop.”  I smiled because once Vic said that his face just lit up. “But.”

“But?”

~

I sat on the small little table outside. Tristan came back with smoothies in hand. His face was still a little swollen but thankfully it wasn’t anything serious. He looked amazing still. I blushed and the thought of his tongue against mine. “Hey,” he greeted me with warmth and I felt a wave of warmth wash over me.

I waved a little. I still didn’t feel comfortable about talking I mean didn’t even like my voice. It was ugly but I noticed when I spoke Tristan’s smile was brighter. “Thanks.” I said softly. He sat down pulling his chair closer to mine and putting his arm against the back of my chair. I took a long sip of the drink letting the thickness go down my throat.

“How is it?” I turned around to see him staring at me and I blushed handing him my drink. He laughed and took a long sip looking at me as he did it. I didn’t dare stop staring at him. “It’s good.” He said softly looking from my eyes to my lips until he leaned in to kiss me. The first thing that I felt was warmth. Complete bliss. It’s like nothing matters anymore. It was just me and Tristan. “Yum. Strawberry.” He smiled licking his bottom lip.

I looked away I wasn’t a good kisser. I knew I wasn’t I mean he was my first kiss. My first everything. I never liked anyone until he came along. I shyly put the straw back into my mouth sucking the strawberry into my mouth. “It’s good.” I said and Tristan smiled brightly at the sound of my voice. He watched me the whole time as he took a long drink of his.

I didn’t have to look at him to know that he was looking at me I could just feel his eyes on me. “So after we are done we can go to the movies.” He said and I nodded. I can’t believe it still. We were on a date. Like a serious date. He even picked me up promising to have me home.

“So are you having fun?” I looked over to see how close Tristan was and I had to back away. I nodded my head, “Because you don’t look like you’re having fun.” He said looking a little upset.

“I’m having fun. With you.” I had to look away when I said the last part.

“I’m having fun too.” I could hear the smile in his voice.

A few minutes afterwards we were down we went to the movies. It was the first time I’ve been to one. Not that Tristan needed to know. I looked up at the guy who was eying Tristan like he was a piece of man candy. He was. The boy was cute. With dirty blonde hair and ocean clear eyes. Even though he was wearing the ugly uniform he still pulled it off.